We have just returned from a 7 night family holiday at the Oasis Beach hotel and can honestly say it was one of the best places we have stayed at. There were 10 of us in our party, 6 adults and 4 children and we booked a 4 bedroom superior apartment on the 27th floor.
We arrived at the hotel in the morning after an overnight flight from London and they gave us our room straight away which great.
Views across the Palm were amazing, although there is a hotel being built across the road (owned by the same people) so when that is complete some of the lower floors may have restricted views.
The apartment was well equipped and huge, and despite being a large party there was plenty of space for everyone. The kitchen had everything you need if you wanted to cook and there was a dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board available.
We asked the hotel to provide us with a high chair and cot, which they did.
The apartment was cleaned daily to a good standard.
There is free wifi available in the lounge area of the apartment but does not extend to the bedroom because of the solid walls.
The pool was nice, heated but surrounded by tall buildings so mostly in the shade which was a shame.
The beach is literally a few minutes walk across the road and the hotel give you towels and umbrellas to use. The beach is a public beach however and there are no toilet facilities which is a bit if a shame, but it was very clean and the water was crystal clear.
As mentioned by other reviewers there is a lot of construction going on around Dubai but we knew that before we came and it had no effect on our stay.
The location of the hotel is on JBR Walk and there are loads of lovely restaurants nearby, we never ate any meals at the hotel as a result as there was so much choice. IHOP next door is great for breakfasts and lunches.
We did have one day of rain which is pretty unusual in Dubai, even in the winter months, and when it rains it's virtually impossible to get a taxi. Even the concierge couldn't help which we found odd as usually they can call you one.
Check out time is usually 11am but we asked for it to be extended to 12pm and they were happy to do so.
Overall we were very happy with the service provided and enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This sophisticated beachfront property with its iconic exterior, features 180 luxury serviced and self-catering apartments. The spacious apartments each have a fully equipped kitchen, living room and dining area plus 2, 3 or 4 ensuite bedrooms. Guests may enjoy stunning views over The Palm Jumeirah and Dubai Marina, restaurants, a swimming pool deck just steps from Jumeirah beach and access to the private beach at Jebel Ali Golf Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Holiday Gems, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Travelbag, Prestigia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK) and Ebookers so you can book your JA Oasis Beach Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Beach Tower Apartments Hotel Dubai
- Oasis Beach Hotel Apartments
- Oasis Beach Resort Apartments
- Oasis Beach Tower Dubai