“A great find for a group”

JA Oasis Beach Tower
Ranked #52 of 545 Hotels in Dubai
Reigate, United Kingdom
“A great find for a group”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

We stayed in a 4 bedroom apartment as we were 7 friends on a 5 day short break. The apartment was great , massive . Each bedroom had its own bathroom and we had a maids room as well as a spare toilet so there was no waiting. The view to palm was good and I hope that the building which is being built out front does not take all the view.. It would be a shame. building work is everywhere pretty much in Dubai so you just have to get used to the noise and the diversions. Location this place could not be beat.The pool was in permanent. Shade which was a shame, I am thinking in the heat of the summer months this would be a bonus but not in a mild January. We went to the other resort twice , it was quite out but as the pool was not a option at the beach tower . It was nice and clean and had all the facilities even though it was not in a attractive part of town. The staff were very helpful and really made our stay enjoyable . Would go back if we were on a sight seeing shopping trip but if I wanted a beach/pool relax then I would choose somewhere different . Nearly forgot beds were very comfy

Room Tip: Go for a high floor if possible as there is building outside
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, 27 January 2014
Dear ddsmithLondon,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at JA Oasis Beach Tower.

I was pleased to read your review with regards to your stay with us. I do appreciate your positive remarks about the hotel’s apartments which you have kindly mentioned were great and massive in size, the comfortable beds, the available facilities, the views, as well as the hotel’s accessible location! I was also glad to know that you had the chance to visit our sister property which you found to be nice and clean, as well as the swimming pools and facilities which you enjoyed.

I have noted your feedback about the noise caused by the nearby construction work being carried out which unfortunately is beyond our control; however, I would like to express my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Please also allow me to thank you for your kind words with regards to my team who looked after you during your stay with us, whom you felt were helpful and made your stay enjoyable. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to JA Oasis Beach Tower in the near future.

Torsten Obermann

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (309)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
  • Indonesian first
  • Slovak first
Melbourne
Reviewed 16 January 2014

We only had a 2 nights stopover but what an amazing stay! We were lucky enough to get an upgrade to an incredible 2 bedroom suite which was superb. The pool was great, staff very friendly and the concierge were incredibly helpful with organising transport to Wild Wadi, booking for dinner at Atlantis at the Palm and advice in general. Location was great but wish we had spent less time at the Mall and more time enjoying the pool and exploring the beach. We would stay again if passing through Dubai.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Josie_Jo_Aus
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, 20 January 2014
Dear Josie_Jo_Aus,

I was delighted to read your review, and I was happy to know that you received a royal treatment whilst staying with us and to know that you would return again in the future! Please allow me to thank you for your kind words with regards your stay which you have kindly mentioned was amazing, the apartments which you felt were incredible, the swimming pool that you enjoyed, as well as our hotel’s accessible location.

It was truly moving to read your exceptional praise for our associates who looked after you, and made your stay enjoyable. You have kindly mentioned that they were very friendly and incredibly helpful; I will ensure that your compliments are passed on.

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 14 January 2014 via mobile

Wow! We were blown away by the sheer size of our 2 bedroom apartment!! Not to mention the luxury!!

We arrived very late at night and were greeted by friendly staff and made to feel very welcome. This friendliness extended to all the staff we encountered - they were lovely.

So - the room was incredible - bigger than our house (or close) and really comfortable with a view to the marina and in the other direction to the Atlantis. The pool area was really good with a selection of pools and sitting areas.

Unfortunately, we stayed during Ramadan, so it's difficult to comment on the location of the hotel. During the day, the entire area around it was closed. Also, it was so HOT that we couldn't really walk and explore, but I'm not sure Dubai is a 'walk & explore' kind of city! We did find some good restaurants nearby at night... At least, having a full kitchen, we could cook or prepare what we needed at home - there are supermarkets nearby including a small one in the basement of the hotel.

We tried the courtesy bus once, but it was crowded, lacking air conditioning and took too long. Taxis were generally available - not as cheap as I'd been told, but I hadn't realised how far away everything is. Dubai is a BIG city.

Overall, a fantastic apartment - we would stay again.

Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, 16 January 2014
Dear mwiddows,

It was nice to read your review, and I was glad to know that you received a warm welcome! Please allow me to thank you for your kind words about the hotel and apartments which you have kindly mentioned were luxurious and incredible, the facilities available, the views from your accommodation, as well as the bedrooms that you felt were big and comfortable. I was also pleased to read your positive comment about the swimming pool area which you found to be really good.

I have also noted your feedback about the complimentary shuttle service from our sister property which I would like to express my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused. Please rest assured that your welcomed feedback has been shared with our Front Office Manager for his attention and in order to avoid a similar reoccurrence in the future.

It was truly moving to read your exceptional praise for our associates who looked after you, and made your stay enjoyable. You have kindly mentioned that they were friendly and made you feel welcomed! I will ensure that your compliments are passed on.

Hockley, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 January 2014

We have just got back from a lovely stay at the Oasis Beach. We had a two-bedroomed apartment, which was huge, with great views over the Palm, beach and marina. All the staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel was in a good location with easy access to restaurants, shops, metro etc. Constuction work was going on across the road and along the Walk but, honestly, you really didn't notice it. Visit the Burj Khalifa if you can. It is amazing and, if you like golf, try and play the Emirates. We played the Faldo which was fantastic, with the skyscrapers just a long iron away!! The shopping malls were impressive, with beautiful fountains, a real snow ski slope, a brilliant aquariam etc. etc. Taxis were very cheap but the metro was very good value too. All in all, a great vacation.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Rosalyn S
Dear Rosalyn S,

It was indeed a pleasure to read your review with regards to your lovely stay with us! I was delighted to read your positive comments about the apartments which you have kindly mentioned were huge, the great views from your accommodation, as well as the hotel’s accessible location! I will definitely ensure to pass on your compliments about my entire team whom you felt were very friendly and helpful.

I hope that we will have the opportunity to personally welcome you back to JA Oasis Beach Tower in the near future, and once again thank you for taking the time to detail your experience with us on TripAdvisor.

Southampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

We stayed on 37th floor and had fantastic views over the Marina and the Antlantis hotel. Staff were very attentive and deserve huge praise. We arrived at 4am from the UK and were highly welcomed. The welcome pack of fruit and essentials was a nice touch. If you are coming from UK DONT FORGET to stock up on duty free drinks at Dubai airport arrivals. Its UK prices there but few other places. There are plenty of places for eating out at the Marina, catering for all tastes. A dinner for four cost us 350-450Dh. There is a courtesy bus to take you to shopping malls and into city. The metro stop is only 15 minutes walk away and is how we got around. Our apartment was exceptionally clean and spacious and would have no hesitation in recommending it to all.

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Keith J
Dear Keith J,

It was a great pleasure to read your review with regards to your stay with us! I was happy to know that you were highly welcomed by my team and that you would as well recommend us without hesitation. I do appreciate your kind words about the apartments which you have kindly mentioned were exceptionally clean and spacious, the welcome pack that you received upon arrival, the complimentary shuttle service, as well as the views which you felt was fantastic!

Please also allow me to thank you for your kind words with regards to my team who looked after you during your stay with us, whom you felt were very attentive and deserved a huge praise. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

I would like to once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to JA Oasis Beach Tower in the near future.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

I stayed with my family of 6 in a superior 3 bed apartment on the 26th floor. The apartment was huge with big bedrooms and bathrooms. The beds were really comfy! We had a beautiful view of the beach and palm jumeirah. The kitchen was well eqipped including a welcome pack on arrival and we were never short of essentials such as cereal and teabags. The hotel runs a free shuttle bus throughout the day to all the shopping malls and main sights, all you had to do was call the number provided to let them know how many of you were taking the bus. The bus always runs on time and we never had a problem. Although dubai mall is not too close the shuttle service definitely helped getting around.Definitely recommend you visit jebel ali resort it's beautiful. It's easy to get a taxi too as there are so many and it's not too expensive. OBT is right near the beach and the hotel provides you with free towels and umbrellas which are handy. The staff go the extra mile to make you feel welcomed at the hotel. We found our rooms in immaculate condition when returning to our hotels after a long busy day which was pleasant. Jumeirah walk just outside the hotel has some nice restaurants and dessert places with a great crowd so you are never bored. There is a mini supermarket in the building for all your essentials such as bread and milk and this is open till really late. The marina area where the hotel is located is beautiful...it was nice to walk around the place and there is a lot to do...definitely recommend taking a boat trip of the marina and around palm jumeirah... we took a speedboat ride on the yellow boats which took us to the atlantis and burj al arab which was a fun ride. Overall would definitely recommend this hotel especially for larger groups and families. We will definitely be returning!!!!

Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, 15 January 2014
Dear Guest,

It was lovely to read your very detailed and candid review with regards to your stay with us, and I was happy to know that you would visit us again in the future. Please allow me to thank you for your kind words about the apartments, bedrooms and bathrooms which you have kindly mentioned were huge, the beds that you found to be comfortable, the beautiful views, the well equipped kitchen, the welcome pack upon arrival, the service that you received which you have kindly mentioned was excellent, as well as the hotel’s accessible location!

I was also very happy to know that you had a chance to use the complimentary shuttle bus service to visit our sister property whilst staying with us.

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 10 January 2014

I stayed here with my family in June 2013 and will be returning with a group of friends in August 2014. Great hotel, really big rooms and bathrooms, great for family or a big group of friends! Definitely recommend this one!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Adrian L
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, 14 January 2014
Dear Adrian L,

I was extremely pleased to read your review, and I was glad to know that you would visit us again in future. Please allow me to personally thank you for your kind words about the hotel which you have kindly mentioned was great, as well as the rooms and the bathrooms which you felt were really big!