“I was a nice " long stay " !” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of JA Oasis Beach Tower

JA Oasis Beach Tower
Ranked #41 of 544 Hotels in Dubai
Istanbul, Turkey
“I was a nice " long stay " !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014

The rooms are large and comfortable and the staff are experienced . Thank you to Kumraaj !!!The location is great , even the best in Dubai . Just 30 meters to beach and 5 min walk to Marina . The view is good .

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, 13 April 2014
Dear Senem K,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at JA Oasis Beach Tower.

It was very nice to read your candid review with regards to your stay with us. Please allow me to thank you for your positive remarks about the hotel’s rooms which you have kindly mentioned were large and comfortable, the good views, as well as the hotel’s accessible location to the beach and the Marina area.

We embrace the importance of recognising our associates needs and successes, therefore, I appreciate your kind words about my entire team, some of whom you have personally acknowledged. I will ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to JA Oasis Beach Tower in the near future.

Torsten Obermann

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (300)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
  • Indonesian first
  • Slovak first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2014

Quick check in.. late checkout...;) we just had to request once. Great staff. the living room was spacious and so was the balcony. we had a partial sea view, but was really amazing. The whole apartment was like just furnished for us. never got bored around the pool area. Would recommend if looking for a best stay near to the beach.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
Dear AzharMohammed,

It was indeed a pleasure to read your review, and I was happy to know that you would recommend us to other travelers. I would like to thank you for your kind words about the living rooms and balcony in your accommodation which you felt were spacious, the swimming pool area that you enjoyed, as well as the views of the sea which you have kindly mentioned was amazing! I will also definitely ensure to pass on your compliments about my team whom you felt were great!

Jaipur, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

Oasis beach tower is perfect for family and larger groups.The apartments are spacious, clean and very well furnished and supplied.They provide Good service . Their location is so perfect situated on the Jumeirah beach walk which has umpteem restaurants (all cuisines joints) and boutiques, stores, salons and clubs..very buzzing at night! Total Value for money!!

Room Tip: Higher floors have better view, choose beach view.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Aditya_Rajasthan
Dear Aditya_Rajasthan,

I was happy to read your review, and I was equally pleased with your positive remarks about the hotel and apartments which you found to be spacious, clean and very well furnished, the good service that you received whilst staying with us, the good value for money, as well as the hotel’s accessible location along the walk.

I would like to once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to JA Oasis Beach Tower in the near future.

Angeles City, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

It’s my first time to visit Dubai together with my other colleagues for Business Trip. As a Consultant of dnata travel, we always make sure that the Hotels we are providing for our clients should make a value for their money and gives best experience that they will never forget. Oasis Beach Tower has it. They will never disappoint you. I will definitely recommend your hotel to all of my clients who want to visit Dubai. From the amenities to the services, and for all of the staff, all I can say was Amazing! From the Philippines and dnata group with love, you are Awesome!.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank mark b
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
Dear mark b,

It was nice to read your very positive review with regards to your stay with us. I was happy to know that we indeed met your expectations in terms of value for money and overall experience from the services provided to the available amenities. I was also delighted to learn that you would as well highly recommend us to other clients who would want to visit Dubai in the future.

Please also allow me to thank you for your kind words with regards to my team who looked after you during your stay with us, whom you felt were amazing. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are shared with them

I hope that we will have the opportunity to personally welcome you back to JA Oasis Beach Tower in the near future, and once again thank you for taking the time to detail your experience with us on TripAdvisor.

Hove
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

Heavenly. This hotel apartment made our heavenly holiday. Perfect location. Nice decor and nicely appointed. Some of the appliances need replacing and we have notified them of this(at this price, everything should work well).
Location is great. Mall a short walk away. Sister hotel has private beach via shuttle bus.
Buy the breakfast option: very good value for money. Omelettes especially good.
Of course you can always find something to complain about. Very loud music late at night ( not every night) coming from another building is not their fault, and when balanced against the view during the day makes it excusable.
Great for families: extra children's things(high chair,seats etc) would be great.
Well worth a visit.

Stayed March 2014
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Dear HoveKatie,

It was a great pleasure to read your candid and detailed review about your stay with us and I was extremely happy to know that our hotel played a big role in making your holiday a heavenly experience. I would like to thank you for your positive remarks about the breakfast served at the hotel which you found to have a good value for money, the complimentary shuttle bus service, the hotels accessible location as well as the décor which you felt was nicely appointed. I was also glad to learn that you had the opportunity to visit our sister property.

I have also noted comments with regards to the noise disturbance which unfortunately was beyond our control; however, I would like to express my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Your feedback in relation to the replacement of some applicances is highly appreciated and as such your welcomed feedabck has been shared with the management team.

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

Everything about our stay at Oasis Beach Tower was spectacular. I traveled to Dubai with my extended family (myself, my husband, my parents, my siblings, and my young niece). We all wanted to stay together so we opted for a large 4 bedroom apartment. After reading such great reviews on TripAdvisor, we decided this would be the perfect place. It surpassed our expectations by far. We were worried that we would feel crowded in one apartment, but it was so large and spacious we felt so comfortable. There is so much natural light and the most breathtaking views from every room. Each room is beautifully decorated and the kitchen is out of this world! It came fully equipped with everything we needed. The hotel amenities are also great (pool, lounge, restaurant etc.). Not only was the space gorgeous, but the service was absolute perfection. I’ve never experienced better service in any hotel ANYWHERE.
The location is wonderful—steps away from the beach and is right in the heart of JBR (a really cool street full of outdoor cafes, shops, restaurants, etc.) Be sure and check out the Italian restaurant located downstairs! Best Burrata I’ve ever had (even in Italy)! On a personal level, my young niece (2 years old) got sick while we were there. She had a terrible flu and not being from the country we were unsure where to take her for care. The hotel arranged for a pediatrician and nurse to come to our apartment to treat her 3 days in a row (so we could avoid having to take her to a hospital we were not familiar with).

There is not enough positive feedback I could say about this hotel that would do it justice. This is a place that truly understands the meaning of GREAT service. Everyone from the concierge to the cleaning staff goes above and beyond to make sure guests feel welcome and right at home. I have yet to experience a hotel with better service, not only in Dubai, but anywhere. I would highly recommend this place to anyone!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, 27 March 2014
Dear SuzetteQ,

You’re very positive and detailed review has left a happy grin on my face and I was equally happy to know that you had experienced the best service ever! I was also glad to learn that you would highly recommend our hotel and that you decided to stay with us following other traveler reviews from Trip Advisor. I would like to thank you for your kind words about the hotel and apartments which you have kindly mentioned were large, spacious and comfortable, the natural light and breathtaking views, our fully equipped kitchens as well as the hotels accessible location which you felt was wonderful. I was also delighted to know that you had a chance to experience our very own Thyme restaurant as well as the facilities at the hotel in particular the swimming pool and lounge areas.

Please also allow me to thank you for your positive remarks about my team who looked after you during your stay with us, whom you felt were welcoming and made you feel right at home. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

Buenos Aires, Argentina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014

I`ve stayed in Oasis with my husband and my son and daughter for 10 days during March 2014, and it was really awesome. One of the best hotels we've ever been. We were in a two bedroom room, living room was huge, kitchen perfectly equipped, on the 46th floor, an outstanding view of the Palm and of Dubai Marina!!!
Hotel's locaion is perfect, on the Jumeirah walk, next to lots of restaurants and other hotels, very close to the beach, a 10 minute walk to the metro station...
People working there are really nice and always willing to assist you, but I particularly want to congratulate Jemimah Castro and Erwin Narito from front desk who were very king and helpfull when accomodating us, and by the way the made us great recomendations on what to visit around.
Good thing to take into account, the hotel provindes its guests with free buses every day at fixed timetables to go to some of Dubai's musts like Dubai Mall, Mall of the Emirates, the souks in Old Dubai, beaches in Jebel Ali and others.
I'd come here again if I return to Dubai

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank AliceMariusL
Dear Gaby y Gustavo D,

It was lovely to read your review and I was happy to know that this was the best hotel you had ever been to and that you would return again in the future. Please allow me to thank you for your kind words about the apartment which you have kindly mentioned were huge, the well equipped kitchens which you felt were perfect, the complimentary shuttle buses, the hotels accessible location to the beach and the metro station as well as the views of the Palm and the Marina which you found to be outstanding!

It was also truly moving to read your exceptional praise for our associates who looked after you, some of whom you have personally acknowledged and felt that they were very kind, helpful and accommodating. I will ensure that your compliments are passed on.