“5 very happy girls!!”

Ranked #52 of 545 Hotels in Dubai
London, United Kingdom
“5 very happy girls!!”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Thank you to JA Oasis Beach Tower for the most amazing holiday. This hotel is PERFECT! Location is great, staff are very friendly and helpful, rooms are stunning, swimming pool accmmodated for kids, adults, quiet zones, smoking areas. Just perfect

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Dear IvanaTopalovic,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at JA Oasis Beach Tower.

It was nice to read your very positive and candid review with regards to your stay with us and I was extremely happy to know that this was one of your most amazing holidays. I do appreciate your kind words about the hotel facilities and I was glad that this location turned out to be very accessible for you.

Please also allow me to thank you for your kind words with regards to my team who looked after you during your stay with us. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

I would like to once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to JA Oasis Beach Tower in the near future.

Torsten Obermann

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (309)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
  • Indonesian first
  • Slovak first
Viana do Castelo, Viana do Castelo, Portugal
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

Fantastic location. Apartments plenty of space and very well equiped. Very clean and staff was very efficient and helpfull. Lots of food complementary at arrival. Free high speed Wi-fi internet. Free parking for the car. My second time in Dubai and this was, by far, the best choice. I hope to be back some day.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Dinis T
Dear Dinis T,

I am indeed very pleased to read your very positive review and I was equally happy to know that this was your best choice on your second visit to Dubai. I do appreciate your kind words with regards to the hotel apartments which you found to be very clean and spacious, well equipped, the welcome pack received upon arrival, the free WIFI as well as the hotels accessible location. I will also definitely ensure to share with my team your positive remarks.

I hope that we will have the opportunity to personally welcome you and your family back to JA Oasis Beach Tower in the near future, and once again thank you for taking the time to detail your experience with us on TripAdvisor.

Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Me and my husband really enjoyed this place for our honey moon! I also was 100. Percent satisfied with the quality of the menus for food and everything was amaze balls you will hopefully love it as much as I

Room Tip: Ask for rooms in the left corridor and they are the best they are the quietest room but is also clos...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Kate H
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
Dear Kate H,

At JA Oasis Beach Tower we provide an environment that captures the generous spirit of heartfelt hospitality and casual luxury and I was happy to read this from your wonderful review that reflects our values. Allow me to personally thank you for your kind words and I was equally glad to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were highly satisfied.

I hope that we will have the opportunity to personally welcome you back to JA Oasis Beach Tower in the near future, and once again thank you for taking the time to detail your experience with us on TripAdvisor.

Lagos, Nigeria
Reviewed 15 May 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at Oasis Beach, my kids still talk about this place. Lovely clean rooms, very family friendly, amazing views from the room, well equipped gym, lovely jacuzzi. A walk away from the beach, shops, restaurants. The staff are very attentive and friendly. My family and l hope to go back there 2015.

Room Tip: Our corner suite had amazing views, l cant stop looking at our fotos
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Rumbi304026
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, 18 May 2014
Dear Rumbi304026,

It was a great pleasure to read your very candid and positive review and I was equally happy to know that you had experienced an amazing stay which you enjoyed with your family. I do appreciate all your positive remarks and kind words and I know that an endless array of words can be summoned to describe the modern appeal of the JA Oasis Beach Tower apartment accommodation. I was also delighted to learn that you were already looking forward to your next visit with us again in the future.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Been meaning to write a review for a while now.. okay so the location is fab!

This particular apartment is only seconds away from Jumeriah Beach Residence and contains great stores nearby

Great view from room!
Nice swimming pool and Jacuzzi with good views
Beach is nice and clean nearby too
Nice to spot the beautiful building
Great taxi facilities
Great service inside
Got upgraded for free as was with family and it wasn't that busy for them, I'm assuming.

Not much choice for breakfast as compared to other hotels but I guess that is the apartment life apart from that I would defo recommend!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, 15 May 2014
Dear Skitzo1,

Our hotel apartments being ideally located on the walk gives a fantastic access to a lot of facilities and activities at the hotel premises as well as the vicinity around and you can only imagine how much the Marina area has grown since your previous visit. It was a great pleasure to have read your review following your stay with us in 2011 and I was also pleased to know that you would recommend us to other travelers. I can assure you that our environment at JA Oasis Beach Tower still captures the generous spirit of heartfelt hospitality and casual luxury which remains to the very date.

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Just back from a (too short) 2 night stay with my husband and 2 kids, ages 8 and 5. The hotel exceeded all expectations. This was our first trip to Dubai, and I was overwhelmed with hotel choices. Booked this based on the TA reviews, and we were thrilled. All hotel staff greeted us warmly and accommodated an early check-in and a later check-out, which enabled us to fully take advantage of our short time here.

The 2-bedroom apartment was huge with a great balcony that overlooked both the marina area and the Palm. We were on the 35th floor. The apartment kitchen was stocked with basic food items (complimentary), and it was a perfect range of basic foods that we took full advantage of (tea, coffee, milk, cereals, butter, snacks, and beverages). A very nice touch, and saved us time for a trip to the store. It also helped us feed our hungry kids on arrival.

Hotel is well located on the pedestrian zone with easy access to restaurants. We loved being able to walk everywhere. Beach was close enough, and the pool area provided us with towels, umbrella, sand mats and bag for the afternoon. The business lounge was set up nicely, and I was able to print out boarding passes in seconds. The hotel delivered in all areas to make this a seamless vacation.

Ate our last lunch out by the pool, and the food was excellent. Staff really went out of their way to make sure we enjoyed our meal.

We hope to make frequent trips to Dubai, and we most definitely will visit here again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Dear beynac,

The heartfelt hospitality we provide to all our staying guests is evident enough from your very positive review which you have highly rated and I was extremely pleased to know that we were also able to deliver great service in all the areas and meeting your expectations. I am also happy to learn that you would visit us again in the future and I can assure you that we will yet again deliver excellent service as we are committed to creating memorable experiences for all our guests.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Me and my wife choose OBT to spend our 2nd year anniversary as a couple.as we both working in hotel industry we heard alot of good comments about this hotel. And as i expected OBT team did not failed to exceed that expectation.
I arrived in the hotel before my wife at 8am and was assisted by Mr.kalim. I was told that the 2 bedroom which i booked is fully booked and not yet ready and since we are celebrating our anniversary we were upgraded to 3bedroom with full sea view in 45 floor. I cant thank enough the front desk team for giving us that opportunity. the duty mangers that we met during our stay Mr.Moses and Maher who always offer their assistance.
The apartment is spacious, each bedroom has its own bathroom, fully furnished, wifi free, with fully equip kitchen washing machine averything you wish for to have in your home. This is home away from home.

Special thanks to concierge team,glenn & nadine in thyme restaurant.

See soon. . . Thank you JA Oasis Beach Tower

Room Tip: Choose the room without balcony it's non smoking!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Limejulz,

Your very candid and positive review has left a happy grin on my face, and I would like to take this opportunity to personally wish you a happy anniversary. We always strive to meet our guest’s expectations, and indeed we had managed to deliver exceptional service on this occasion which was a great reflection of JA Oasis Beach Towers true values. Making our guests comfortable and able to feel at home away from home is really a remarkable achievement for my entire team, some of whom you have also personally acknowledged. I will definitely ensure to pass on your compliments to them.

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to JA Oasis Beach Tower in the near future.