“Fabulous hotel in a great location”

JA Oasis Beach Tower
Ranked #58 of 556 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We've just returned from a fabulous week on Jumeriah beach walk in Dubai. How this area has changed in the past 7 years but for the better with hundreds of restaurants bars and the beach on the doorstep. The two bed deluxe apartment was fantastic, it was huge with room sizes more like a large house, two fabulous bedrooms with ensuites plus a guest cloakroom and a maid room with bathroom. The reviews of this hotel are well deserved with fantastic rooms, brilliant attentive housekeeping and a really friendly helpful staff. Would visit again without hesitation. The only potential downside to note could be the twin crystal towers buildings appear to be going up in front of Oasis beach so this might block the beach view next year...something to consider.

Room Tip: Our 11th floor was fine with a beach and marina side view...hotel 50 floors high!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear ColinPM,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at JA Oasis Beach Tower.

Our hotel apartments being ideally located on the walk gives a fantastic access to a lot of facilities and activities at the hotel premises as well as the vicinity around and you can only imagine how much the Jumeirah Beach area has grown since your previous visit. I do appreciate all your positive remarks and kind words and I know that an endless array of words can be summoned to describe the modern appeal of the JA Oasis Beach Tower apartment accommodation. I was also delighted to learn that you would stay with us again in the future.

I have also noted your comments about the developing towers adjacent to our hotel which is a true reflection of the ever growing city of Dubai where new developments and projects are ongoing in most of the areas which unfortunately is beyond our control.

Please also allow me to thank you for your kind words with regards to my team who looked after you during your stay with us. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to JA Oasis Beach Tower in the near future.

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Fabulous 2 Bed Superior Apartment with partial sea/marina views, early check in arranged to suit our early arrival, complimentary essentials in our apartment on arrival and free bottled water each day.
Lovely breakfast at the Thyme restaurant each morning.
Staff were all very polite and could not do enough for us.
Such Wonderful Hospitality, from when we arrived to when we left, Well done and Thank you all at JA Oasis Beach Tower for making this trip so complete.
Cannot wait for my next visit, just hope the building work opposite the main entrance will have been completed.

Stayed: May 2014
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear JRPage,

I was indeed moved by your very positive review with regards to your stay with us and I was equally happy to know that you would be visiting us again in the future. I do appreciate your kind words about the service that you received from the moment you arrived to the very end which you found to be wonderful and hence made your trip complete. This was indeed a true reflection of our values to provide heartfelt hospitality and casual luxury for all our guests. I was also pleased to know that you had a chance to visit our very own Thyme restaurant where you loved the breakfast served each and every morning you visited.

I would like to once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to JA Oasis Beach Tower in the near future.

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

I've just returned this morning from staying with these guys for a week and I can say the service that my entire family had received was exceptional.

We got upgraded to a 3 bedroom apartment at check in which was a pleasant treat. The reception staff were very helpful the entire time making our check in and check out run smoothly.

The concierge staff are incredibly friendly and are always on hand ready to help you with anything that you require from booking taxis, giving directions, placing reservations etc. At any time of day or night. They had booked a lovely evening for us on Bateaux Dubai where we used our entertainer vouchers the reception staff as well as Deepti ensured we were picked up and dropped off as well as ensured every detail of our evening was booked perfectly.

Although I had booked my desert safari with an external provider (Arabian nights) the concierge staff went above and beyond to ensure that my booking was placed as well as reconfirming on my behalf on the day.

Being guests of the beach tower we had complimentary access to the private beach at the Jebel Ali Golf Resort which has daily shuttles to and from the beach tower. There are also shuttles that operate to and from multiple locations such as malls and souqs etc. Which dramatically reduces travel costs.

The apartment itself was incredibly spacious and comfortable bus most of all cleaned daily. We were provided with complimentary towels, toiletries, slippers and robes. Our view was flawless from the 46th floor where we had a great view of the beach and the palm including atlantis.

Overall I would recommend JA oasis beach tower to everyone I know and would like to thank each of the staff member for making our stay a pleasant one but most of all for making us feel valued.

-4604

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Dear Noor M,

At JA Oasis Beach Tower, we provide our guests with an environment that captures the generous spirit of heart felt hospitality and casual luxury which is woven into our very fabric of being. I was also happy to read through your very positive and highly rated review, and I was equally glad to know that would recommend us to other travelers. I do appreciate your kind words about the hotel apartments and the facilities available, and I can assure you that an endless array of words can be summoned to describe the modern appeal of the hotel.

The service to all our guests is of paramount importance to us, and I am always happy to see this reflecting as we managed to meet your expectations. I was also delighted to know that you had the chance to visit our sister property which was also not to be missed out.

We are dedicated to creating lasting and genuine relationships with our guests, and I was pleased to read your kind words about my entire team which I do very much appreciated. You have also personally acknowledged some of our associates and I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

We were a group of 6 adults and 3 kids who stayed at this hotel in a 4 bedroom apartment on the 15th floor. The apartment was expansive with big size bedrooms attached baths, dining, plush kitchen and living room and all the amenities you could hope to find in a luxurious apartment condo. The view from the floor to ceiling windows overlooking the Persian gulf and the palm jumeirah and Atlantis hotel are well worth the trip!
The hotel is located on the Walk on Jumeirah which is abuzz with plenty of restaurants, cafés, shops and a wonderful beachfront to explore. The hotel has a great swimming pool on the 2nd floor with a kids section as well which is perfect for a relaxed swim. Overall we were really happy staying here and would highly recommend this place to stay with kids and family on your next holiday to Dubai!

Stayed: May 2014
3  Thank jazz0605
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear jazz0605,

At the hotel we live by our values to ensure that we over deliver on the commitments we make to our guests and based on your review, I was truly happy to see this reflecting. I was also happy to know that overall you had an enjoyable experience and I do also appreciate your recommendations. I would also like to thank you for all your kind words about the hotel with all the facilities and amenities available and I can assure you that an endless array of words can be summoned to describe the modern appeal of the JA Oasis Beach Tower apartment accommodation in Jumeirah Beach which you found to be the perfect location.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This place has it for everyone, couples, family, groups. Everything is so in place and just right - Location, Accomodation (Big and spacious rooms, comfortable beds, huge bathrooms, full sized kitchen) and dining.
Just a minute walk to Jumeirah Beach

Room Tip: Higher Floors will have better view of the sea
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Shariq S

Dear Shariq S,

It was a great pleasure to read through your review which you have highly rated and I was delighted to also know that all the facilities and amenities at the hotel suited your preference. Please also allow me to personally thank you for your recommendations to other travelers.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Thank you to JA Oasis Beach Tower for the most amazing holiday. This hotel is PERFECT! Location is great, staff are very friendly and helpful, rooms are stunning, swimming pool accmmodated for kids, adults, quiet zones, smoking areas. Just perfect

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Dear IvanaTopalovic,

It was nice to read your very positive and candid review with regards to your stay with us and I was extremely happy to know that this was one of your most amazing holidays. I do appreciate your kind words about the hotel facilities and I was glad that this location turned out to be very accessible for you.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Fantastic location. Apartments plenty of space and very well equiped. Very clean and staff was very efficient and helpfull. Lots of food complementary at arrival. Free high speed Wi-fi internet. Free parking for the car. My second time in Dubai and this was, by far, the best choice. I hope to be back some day.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Dinis T

Dear Dinis T,

I am indeed very pleased to read your very positive review and I was equally happy to know that this was your best choice on your second visit to Dubai. I do appreciate your kind words with regards to the hotel apartments which you found to be very clean and spacious, well equipped, the welcome pack received upon arrival, the free WIFI as well as the hotels accessible location. I will also definitely ensure to share with my team your positive remarks.

I hope that we will have the opportunity to personally welcome you and your family back to JA Oasis Beach Tower in the near future, and once again thank you for taking the time to detail your experience with us on TripAdvisor.