We checked in and felt at home immediately. We were upgraded to a superior room from the deluxe and were moved to the 27th floor with sea views of the Arabic gulf and The Palm Jumeira. We had a balcony too. The apartment was well stocked with breakfast cereals and milk and kitchen utensils. The kitchen was 5 star. We had 3 bedrooms and it looked like the pictures on the website. Service was great. The kids loved the pool. A shuttle bus is available to take you to the malls and tourist places. You can leave the car in the parking garage for your stay. The only negative was to get to the hotel. Due to construction in the area it is a nightmare to find the hotel initially. Overall a great, central place to stay in Dubai. I felt like a millionaire.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This sophisticated beachfront property with its iconic exterior, features 180 luxury serviced and self-catering apartments. The spacious apartments each have a fully equipped kitchen, living room and dining area plus 2, 3 or 4 ensuite bedrooms. Guests may enjoy stunning views over The Palm Jumeirah and Dubai Marina, restaurants, a swimming pool deck just steps from Jumeirah beach and access to the private beach at Jebel Ali Golf Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Prestigia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Agoda, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your JA Oasis Beach Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Beach Tower Apartments Hotel Dubai
- Oasis Beach Hotel Apartments
- Oasis Beach Resort Apartments
- Oasis Beach Tower Dubai