“Great stay.”

JA Oasis Beach Tower
Ranked #55 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We checked in and felt at home immediately. We were upgraded to a superior room from the deluxe and were moved to the 27th floor with sea views of the Arabic gulf and The Palm Jumeira. We had a balcony too. The apartment was well stocked with breakfast cereals and milk and kitchen utensils. The kitchen was 5 star. We had 3 bedrooms and it looked like the pictures on the website. Service was great. The kids loved the pool. A shuttle bus is available to take you to the malls and tourist places. You can leave the car in the parking garage for your stay. The only negative was to get to the hotel. Due to construction in the area it is a nightmare to find the hotel initially. Overall a great, central place to stay in Dubai. I felt like a millionaire.

• Stayed: July 2014
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Dear Danville F,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at JA Oasis Beach Tower.

At JA Oasis Beach Tower, we provide our guests with an environment that captures the generous spirit of heart felt hospitality and casual luxury which is woven into our very fabric of being. I was also happy to read through your very positive and highly rated review, and I was equally glad to know that you felt at home whilst staying with us. I do appreciate your kind words about the hotel apartments and the facilities available, the welcome pack received upon arrival as well as the views that you experienced from your accommodation.

I was sorry to learn of your unfortunate experience with regards to the construction work along the walk, which was unfortunately beyond our control.

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to JA Oasis Beach Tower in the near future.

Torsten Obermann

Write a ReviewReviews (2,006)

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I have recently returned from Oasis Beach Tower last week and this was my first visit to Dubai and was not disappointed. The overall presentation of the hotel is lovely, the apartment was extremely spacious for a family of 4, with 3 bathrooms and 4 toilets. All fully equipped with hairdryers, washing machine, dishwasher and a fab little coffee machine. Arrived to a nice welcome pack too which was great. Their service was fantastic, concierge assisted greatly when booking table at Burj Al Arab and tickets for Atlantis Waterpark. Gave us lots of general advice on what to see and how to travel. From start to finish our holiday was an absolute joy, thank you all at Oasis Beach. I must also say that the Thyme Restaurant where we had breakfast every day was immaculately clean and the food always looked fresh and well presented. Lots of choice which made eating at the same place everyday easy

Room Tip: We were upgraded to the 30th Floor and the views overlooked the Palm and Marina.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

Dear Walton73C,

I was very pleased to read your positive and candid review with regards to your stay with us. I do appreciate your kind words about the hotel and facilities, as well as your entire experience with us which showcases our commitment to making a difference and creating memorable experiences for all our guests. I was also happy to know that you had the chance to visit our very own Thyme restaurant for breakfast where you found it to be immaculately clean with a wide variety of fresh and well-presented dishes.

The kind compliments you have written about my team who looked after you, in particular the Concierge, is very much appreciated and I will definitely ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

My husband and I stayed at this hotel with our three young children, check in was swift and we had a two bedroom apartment, both en suite, with a huge living area and a good sized fully equipped kitchen, the apartment was very spacious and clean,views from the balcony were beautiful, my children would wake up early just to sit on the balcony and enjoy the views, the hotel was immaculate and staff were very friendly. The swimming pool was great and never crowded, we would spend a good couple of hours in the children's pool and the staff around the pool were great too. Breakfast was a good spread with so much variety.i would highly recommend this hotel and definitely for families with children.

Room Tip: The higher the apartment, the better the view
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank R0se_M5

Dear Rose_M5,

It was a great pleasure to read through your very positive review and I was happy to know that you would highly recommend us to other travelers. I would like to thank you for your kind words about the hotel apartments which you found to be very spacious and clean, the well equipped kitchen, the beautiful views that you experienced, as well as the check in process which you have kindly mentioned was swift. I was also glad to see that you had a chance to enjoy the swimming pool, as well as the breakfast at our very own Thyme restaurant which was not to be missed out.

Please also allow me to thank you for your positive remarks about my entire team who looked after you; I will definitely ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

I hope that we will have the opportunity to personally welcome you and your family back to JA Oasis Beach Tower in the near future, and once again thank you for taking the time to detail your experience with us on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

I have stayed at these apartments four times out of 5 visits to dubai, and each time have been more than happy. The first time I stayed here I remember feeling blown over as I was not sure what to expect as it is not the typical big name hotel in dubai, but do not let this put you off as it's fantastic accommodation for families and groups that want to stay together. It's located on the main walk where you will struggle to choose between restaurants and eateries. The beach is not private but just across the road so don't really feel as though you are going somewhere else. The one time I came to dubai and stayed somewhere else I stayed at the Atlantis and have to say I preferred the oasis beach tower as location was second to none with the accomatation being of the same equality. I am planning our next visit in November where I will be travelling with 7 other and we will all be staying in the same apartment...fantastic

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank Mandy D
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear Mandy D,

As our regular guest, I was truly pleased to read through your very positive review with regards to your stay with us which you always seem to enjoy. I am personally delighted to see our guests sharing their memories on TripAdvisor, and from this review, it clearly shows how committed we are to making a difference and creating memorable experiences for all our guests. I was equally happy to know, that you would be staying with us again in the future, and should you need any kind of assistance during this visit please don’t hesitate to contact me directly on generalmanager.obt@jaresorts.com and I will be more than happy to assist you.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

This was our 1st time in Dubai and we stayed for 6 nights in may, myself, my partner and my 15 year old son. We were unable to check in when we arrived but was provided with a room with drinks/snacks to relax or refresh in. When we did check in we were upgraded from the room we paid for to one on the 37th floor. Firstly let me say I COULD NOT FAULT the apartment at all... It was huge, modern, bright and clean. We stayed in a 2 bedroom... both bedrooms were ensuite and of good size. The balcony was a nice size with a table and chairs and the view was fantastic... look to the left and there was the beach... look to the right and there was the marina. We were provided with an assortment of food/dinks for free on arrival eggs/bread/milk/juice/pasta/cereal etc. The apartment had everything you could possibly need on holiday and more!.. and i would not hesitate to stay here again if i were traveling to Dubai with family.
The location was perfect, just across the road from the beach and the walk is a great place to chill, people watch or eat in the evening. We hired a car and was able to use the hotel car park all week for free. i think it was a great central location to travel to all parts of Dubai.
The pool area was bigger and a lot nicer than it looked in photos. Towels were provided and we never had problems getting a lounger around the pool. The 2 jaccuzi's were a good temp as was the pool,(normally hotel pools are always to cold for me but this was lovely). Yes the sun does go behind the buildings later in the afternoon but its not until 3ish and by then you are to hot anyway!
All staff we encountered were friendly and helpful.
All in all i had a great stay, would stay again and would recommend to friends or family traveling to Dubai.
Thank you JA OASIS BEACH TOWER.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear little_vic,

I was delighted to read your very detailed and candid review about your stay with us. I do appreciate your kind words about the hotel apartments, the views you experienced of the sea and the Marina area, the welcome pack provided upon arrival, the size of the balcony, as well as the hotel’s accessible location. I was also happy to know that you had the chance to visit the swimming pool area which I am glad met your expectations.

The kind compliments you have written about my team who looked after you, is very much appreciated and I will definitely ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

stayed at this hotel for the first time, 3 en suite bedrooms, 1 large lounge, 1 fully equipped kitchen with toaster, washing machine, iron, even a fresh packet of eggs and bread in the fridge.

good location, fantastic views over looking the beach, on 5-10 mins walk to the sea. easy access to facilities.

Djamal on front desk, a real concierge experience, arranged shuttles to sister hotel private beach and other attractions.

Felt very comfortable and welcoming all round, would definatley visit again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear AA992014,

At the hotel, we ensure that we over deliver on all areas as we continue to work collectively to achieve our common goals by understanding all our guest needs, and as such as I was delighted to this reflecting from your very positive review. I am happy that the hotel apartments with all the facilities and amenities available met your expectations, as well as the hotel’s accessible location.

Please also allow me to thank your for your positive remarks about Djamel who looked after you, and whom you have personally acknowledged. I will ensure that your compliments are passed on to her.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

We stayed in the 3 bedroom superior room on the 45 th floor
3 adults and 2 children ,couldn't be happier with this hotel,the staff are excellent
We asked for a late checkout as our flight wasn't until 200am the next morning,we were allowed to stay in our apartment until 1400 and we're then offered another suite to stay in until we left..
Would definatley stay here again.

Stayed: May 2014
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear Allan H,

As a hotel, we are committed to making a difference and creating memorable experiences for all our guests, and I am happy to see this reflecting from your very positive and highly rated review which I truly appreciate. I was delighted to learn that we indeed managed to meet your expectations form the moment you arrived up to the very end, and I do also appreciate you kind words about my entire team who looked after you during your stay. I will definitely ensure to pass on your compliments to them.