The oasis beach tower is a very good hotel for a family with children. On the plus side the hotel has big apartments which are very clean, the apartments are are fully equipped. The cleaning staff are very polite especially Lauren, she in particular was very polite and helpful. The pool is big and well managed with a jacuzzi and the gym is well equipped with a good view. The hotel has shops and restaurants and is perfectly located on the Jumeirah beach the walk area.
On the negative side, when I turned up at 7am with my family who had a sleepless flight over from England the staff at the front desk said we couldn't check in until 3pm. I recognised that this was done by my agent who should have booked the hotel from the day we flew out to dubai. The problem was that the staff member wanted me to upgrade to a premium suite which was available at extra cost. I didn't agree to this then after and hour of looking our options the man at the desk said a room had become available and would be ready by 10am. We waited in a waiting area until 10am nothing happened then we were told it would be 11am again nothing happened them I was told it would be 11.30 am again nothing happened, I eventually had to get angry as I felt I was being messed around. They them give me a room after my strong words. My point is if you are promising a customer that a room would be ready at a certain time then it should be ready at that time. Other negative was I asked for a marina or beach looking room when booking which was completely forgotten in the confusion of sorting my family out with a room. We got a room which faced another tower block. Other negatives is although not in oasis management control is that there is new hotel being built across the road from oasis beach tower and also behind oasis too which can make it noisy. The walk is full of nightlife but there is a lot of development going on which makes it difficult for cars to get through. Taxi drivers don't like dropping you off outside the hotel because they get stuck in the traffic so they drop you off on the back end of the hotel on a road which goes parallel to the walk. Another thing is that wifi is only available in the sitting area of the apartment not in bedrooms, in the modern day this is poor. I enjoyed my stat at the oasis beach tower and whole experience was generally good once the room thing was sorted out. I would recommend it to others and I'm sure in a couple of years once the building work and road works are sorted it would be a make the experience better.
Salim Patel, Blackburn, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This sophisticated beachfront property with its iconic exterior, features 180 luxury serviced and self-catering apartments. The spacious apartments each have a fully equipped kitchen, living room and dining area plus 2, 3 or 4 ensuite bedrooms. Guests may enjoy stunning views over The Palm Jumeirah and Dubai Marina, restaurants, a swimming pool deck just steps from Jumeirah beach and access to the private beach at Jebel Ali Golf Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Holiday Gems, Agoda, Prestigia, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Travelbag and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your JA Oasis Beach Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Beach Tower Apartments Hotel Dubai
- Oasis Beach Hotel Apartments
- Oasis Beach Resort Apartments
- Oasis Beach Tower Dubai