“TOP CLASS LUXURY”

Ranked #49 of 541 Hotels in Dubai
Stornoway, United Kingdom
“TOP CLASS LUXURY”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2014

This is by far the best hotel we have stayed in.It was more & better that we could ever have imagined. The staff were outstanding and that includes everyone from reception, cleaners ,maid service, bell boys, lifeguards and staff at the thyme restaurant were also outstanding.Particular thankjs to Pradeep & Andrew who entertained the children so well nothing was too much for them and they were sos welcoming even on the third night and the choice of food was exception quality aswell as value for money. We will never forget our stay and hope to be back in the near future.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, 24 August 2014
Dear Maryanne1311,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at JA Oasis Beach Tower.

It was nice to read that you considered the hotel to be the best hotel you have stayed in, and you also had a memorable stay with us!

We are always genuine, sincere and honest in everything we do. I really enjoyed reading your outstanding compliments with regards to my team, and will definitely ensure that these are shared with them. Your lovely dining experience at our very own Thyme restaurant is also very nice to hear.

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to JA Oasis Beach Tower in the near future.

Torsten Obermann

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (303)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
  • Indonesian first
  • Slovak first
Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014

I visited this hotel in 2012 and it was just beautiful. Our apartment was beyond amazing and the view was all you can wish for when visiting Dubai. Not only this but the food was superb. This truly is one of those places that I will never forget and I cannot wait to visit again (hopefully soon!)

Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank hannahrebecca5
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, 17 August 2014
Dear hannahrebecca5,

As we are committed to making a difference and creating memorable experiences for all our guests, it was lovely to hear your kind words about us and how we made your stay truly outstanding.

Blackburn, england
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

The oasis beach tower is a very good hotel for a family with children. On the plus side the hotel has big apartments which are very clean, the apartments are are fully equipped. The cleaning staff are very polite especially Lauren, she in particular was very polite and helpful. The pool is big and well managed with a jacuzzi and the gym is well equipped with a good view. The hotel has shops and restaurants and is perfectly located on the Jumeirah beach the walk area.
On the negative side, when I turned up at 7am with my family who had a sleepless flight over from England the staff at the front desk said we couldn't check in until 3pm. I recognised that this was done by my agent who should have booked the hotel from the day we flew out to dubai. The problem was that the staff member wanted me to upgrade to a premium suite which was available at extra cost. I didn't agree to this then after and hour of looking our options the man at the desk said a room had become available and would be ready by 10am. We waited in a waiting area until 10am nothing happened then we were told it would be 11am again nothing happened them I was told it would be 11.30 am again nothing happened, I eventually had to get angry as I felt I was being messed around. They them give me a room after my strong words. My point is if you are promising a customer that a room would be ready at a certain time then it should be ready at that time. Other negative was I asked for a marina or beach looking room when booking which was completely forgotten in the confusion of sorting my family out with a room. We got a room which faced another tower block. Other negatives is although not in oasis management control is that there is new hotel being built across the road from oasis beach tower and also behind oasis too which can make it noisy. The walk is full of nightlife but there is a lot of development going on which makes it difficult for cars to get through. Taxi drivers don't like dropping you off outside the hotel because they get stuck in the traffic so they drop you off on the back end of the hotel on a road which goes parallel to the walk. Another thing is that wifi is only available in the sitting area of the apartment not in bedrooms, in the modern day this is poor. I enjoyed my stat at the oasis beach tower and whole experience was generally good once the room thing was sorted out. I would recommend it to others and I'm sure in a couple of years once the building work and road works are sorted it would be a make the experience better.
Salim Patel, Blackburn, England

• Stayed August 2014
1 Thank PTLS41
Dear Mr Patel,

I was extremely pleased to read that you considered the hotel to be suitable for families with children, as well as you found your accommodation to be spacious, very clean and fully equipped.

Although we will do our best to accommodate our early arriving guest and understand that our guests are tired after hours of travelling, unfortunately this cannot be guaranteed as it is always subject to availability and occupancy levels. You may wish to consider for your next visit, if you will be arriving earlier than the check-in time of 15:00hours, to pre-book your apartment one night prior to your arrival, to ensure it is immediately available on arrival and no delays would be experienced. I apologise for any inconvenience you may have experienced, and I can confirm that my team had done their utmost assistance to provide you an accommodation as soon as possible.

I would also have to say that the area where the hotel is located has been significantly developed continuously, and it appears to be a fast-evolving area where nowadays become a very popular tourist and local destinations especially because of some newly added attractions such as family entertainment and open-air cinema.

We appreciate the importance of Wi-Fi facility for all our guests, and at present it is available at the living and dining room areas of all apartments. We are currently reviewing our systems with a view to upgrading it in the future.

Lastly, please allow me to personally thank you for your kind words about my team and I am also happy to know that overall you had an enjoyable stay with us!

Dover, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

Spent 14 nights at JA Oasis Beach Tower and overall our experience was very enjoyable. The staff are particularly friendly and it is really worth making the effort to speak with them as they are a great source of information. The rooms were kept spotless and the small issues we encountered during our stay were well dealt with. We would happily recommend this great value hotel apartment, and suggest that any guest samples both breakfast and dinner buffets at least once.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Dear TPW2014,

It was very good to know that your overall experience with us was very enjoyable. My team is always recognized for their heartfelt hospitality, and we will work collectively to achieve our common goals; hence, I do appreciate your positive comments about them and I will definitely ensure to pass on this compliments.

I have also gratefully noted your kind words about the cleanliness of your accommodation, the value for money that we are offering, as well as the food served during breakfast and dinner in our very own Thyme restaurant.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

I found the facilities, staff and ambience ideal for our family of five. Everyone of us had a wonderful experience. Three kids aged 13, 12 and 5 respectively all had a great time and my wife and I had a thoroughly relaxed holiday.

Room Tip: spacious and very clean rooms
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Dele A
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, 13 August 2014
Dear Dele A,

I must say I truly enjoyed reading your positive review about your overall stay with us. I was equally glad to hear that you and your family had a wonderful experience, and you also felt relaxed in the hotel at the same time.

Brattholmen
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

We spent 4 Nights in Oasis Beach Tower, and we loved it! We were 2 families travelling together, 4 adults and 4 children (10-14 y.o.). The service at the front desk was Incredible. We were upgraded and had a huge appartement on the 35th floor, with a balcony facing the Palm. We arrived late at night, and was really surprized to see that there was free food in the kitchen! Bread, milk, water, softdrinks, cereals.... Also on departure, we had a late flight, and the hotel provided us with an apartement where we could shower and get changed. Hotel nice and clean, poolarea great for both children and adults. We booked transportation to and from the airport through the hotel, and the arranged for a minivan with driver to take us to Abu Dhabi. A great Place to stay! We really recommend JA Oasis Beach Tower in Dubai, and we'll be back! :)

Room Tip: High up with a balcony was great! Perfect to enjoy the morningcoffee with a beautiful view.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Inemor
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Dear Inemor,

At JA Oasis Beach Tower, we provide our guests with an environment that captures the generous spirit of heart felt hospitality and casual luxury which is woven into our very fabric of being. I was also happy to read through your very positive and highly rated review, and I was equally glad to know that would recommend us to other travelers. I do appreciate your kind words about the hotel apartments and the facilities available, and I can assure you that an endless array of words can be summoned to describe the modern appeal of the hotel. The service to all our guests is of paramount importance to us, and I am always happy to see this reflecting as we managed to meet your expectations.

We are dedicated to creating lasting and genuine relationships with our guests, and I was pleased to read your kind words about my entire team which I do very much appreciated. I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

Kuwait City, Kuwait
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Oases beach tower
This apartment hotel is a fantastic place to spend your vacation, the high raised building offers an astonishing view to the see side, Dubai Marina, and the Palm islands.
Our four bedroom apartment on the 45th floor was very spacious with clean modern furniture.
Internet is fast but only covers the leaving room, No bedroom coverage!
Reservation staff was very friendly and helpful, and hotel staff where efficient.
But they are not very flexible in late checkout!
Its right on GBR " The walk". Lots of restaurants around, and shops.
Highly recommended for family travelers.

Stayed August 2014
1 Thank Emad B
Torsten O, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
Dear Emad B,

It was a great pleasure to read through your review and I would like to thank you for your kind words about the hotel apartments which you found to be very spacious and clean as well as the beautiful views that you enjoyed during your stay with us.

I have noted comments and suggestions in relation to the internet and check out process. Your feedback is extremely important to us and as such I have shared your comments with the management team.

The kind compliments you have written about my team, who looked after you, are very much appreciated and I will definitely ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.