After intense review and comparison using this website as well as several others, I decided to pick the Oasis Beach Tower apartments for our 3 nights / 4 days vacation in Dubai. The group was my mother (58), a couple (mid-40s), a lady (mid-40s) and me (27). We are, historically, extremely difficult to please travelers and expect no less than the best.
We picked a 3 bedroom apartment without a balcony and were thrilled to be allotted the one on the 49th floor - the highest in the apartment! The huge 3 bedroom apartment was absolutely beautiful with a large drawing / dining area with elegant furniture and furnishing.
Look up the internet for pictures of this hotel and the variance between the pictures to the real room would not be more than 5% - such is the maintenance and upkeep of the place.
The apartment had 3 bedrooms with (beautiful) attached baths, a small room for luggage or domestic help with an attached bath, a guest toilet, a fantastic kitted kitchen including a washing machine, dryer, iron / iron board, full size refrigerator, microwave, grill, etc besides the large drawing / dining. The most attractive part of the rooms were the large ceiling-to-floor bay windows in every room, overlooking the Arabian sea with a view of the Palm Jumeirah to the right.
Staff are multi-ethnic and speak an array of languages. The building shares space with 4 specialty outlets including Frankie's, a very popular and trendy bar and restaurant set up by maverick Italian jockey Frank Dettori and the legendary Michelin-Star rated Marco Pierre White - a must visit, especially for their Roasted Chicken served on a bed of pasta.
The hotel is located on The Walk in Jumeirah Beach Residence, the place to be if you want a heady mix of the beach, street-life and night-life. It's slightly away from the main malls and downtown Dubai, but trust me, you will NOT regret your decision to stay here one bit.
// Quick facts:
Closest Metro - Dubai Marina (AED 10 cab ride)
Cab Ride to Downtown Dubai - AED 25-35 / 15-30 minutes non peak (malls included)
Metro ride to Deira - 40 minutes
Metro ride to Mall of the Emirates - 10 minutes
Metro ride to the Dubai Mall - 20 minutes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This sophisticated beachfront property with its iconic exterior, features 180 luxury serviced and self-catering apartments. The spacious apartments each have a fully equipped kitchen, living room and dining area plus 2, 3 or 4 ensuite bedrooms. Guests may enjoy stunning views over The Palm Jumeirah and Dubai Marina, restaurants, a swimming pool deck just steps from Jumeirah beach and access to the private beach at Jebel Ali Golf Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Prestigia, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your JA Oasis Beach Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Beach Tower Apartments Hotel Dubai
- Oasis Beach Hotel Apartments
- Oasis Beach Resort Apartments
- Oasis Beach Tower Dubai