Arabian Park Hotel
JA Palm Tree Court(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$177
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$179
Fairmont The Palm, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$241
US$342
US$220
US$327
US$220
Grand Hyatt Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$229
  • Pool
US$279
US$226
1,846 results
All reviewswafi mallmetro stationemirates airlinesshuttle busshuttle servicethree starbudget hotelthe hotel offersshort stayclose to the airportswimming poolclean hotelpleasant stayburj khalifabuffet breakfastjumeirah beachtaxis
Reviewed 27 December 2007

i stayed here for a month becoz i'd come with office work. amazin environment. My room face d a cemetary though. The staff was excellent. The food was good. I loved the pizza and the breakfasts. They wonderfully cleaned the rooms and the behaviour of the staff was too good. Theres a bus to wafi city and the beach. Good ones. I also loved the library where i spent so much of my time. The room service was also prompt. I had problems with the bathroom nob, and they cleared it in the middle of the night immediately. Go for it... its good. More becoz my room is the witness to a lot of memories...

Stayed: May 2007
1  Thank titlee
Reviewed 23 December 2007

Stayed in Arabian Park for 6 nights middle of December 2007. As a whole my impressions are good, it deserves definitely more than 3 stars.

Positive points:
Firstly, after a tiring long flight the early check-in was greatly appreciated. Rooms are modernly decorated and clean, although not too spacious, not nice area to sit and relax, however not a big problem. A good positive point is the coffee and tea drinks and the daily mineral water supply. Everything is new which is positive point too. Breakfast was very good, not so much variety but it was tasty. Service was very good, staff polite and helpful. Taxis always available from the own taxi park or city taxis dropping clients. There are shuttle buses to airport, beach and nearby mall.

Some negative points or recommendations for improvements:
Hotel is a little bit isolated, all construction area around but at least not far from city center. Rooms are a little bit cold, even the first room i was placed got freezing me and it took too much time to the staff to discover the room a/c was not working properly and was only cooling. Anyway, i was moved to another room with normal temperature and properly working a/c. The windows of the standard rooms do not open at all, thanx god the air cleaning system was working efficiently. More frequent shuttle bus to beach, and shuttle buses to other malls and city center will make hotel guests more satisfied too.

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled solo
3  Thank fema
Reviewed 21 December 2007

I am Italian and I came with my wife and my baby (10 month) by tour. It was planned another hotel, but at the end they gave us Arabian park.
Location is not very good, but they have free bus to reach the beach, the airport, a nice shopping centre that work perfectly well. Also a taxi service. The room was very clean and silent, just a little bit cold. Breakfast great and also the restaurant very nice.
But the best was the personnel: very kind, fast in answering' helpful. This hotel was far beyond my best expectation. Thank you Arabian Park.

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 December 2007

Maybe I'm being harsh but a Dubai hotel should tick more boxes than this. The location is terrible! Ok they have buses to the local shopping centre but if you want a beach it's a long way and only 2 buses to get there each day.

As for pool it's constantly in the shade. So if you want to get a glow of gold you'll need to look elsewhere.

Decent breakfast, the bar seems smokey shady and no atmosphere.

The rooms are really solid - modern but a little souless. We booked a double and got a twin..not the end of the world but it started off badly.

But that's as bad as it gets. if you're just dropping in it'll do, but if you want some Dubai class there is no point in booking this hotel (unless one of those cranes carries it and dumps it in Jurmeimeh).

• Stayed: November 2007, travelled as a couple
1  Thank IrishMaurice
Reviewed 16 December 2007

My agent booked for me this hotel while I was skeptical but I didn't have any choice, I checked the reviews here & I said I will just give it a try. It exceeded my expectations, was very neat & clean, the breakfast was great & the staff there are amazaing. I will definitly go there again. In my openion it worth more than the three stars. On check out they asked me to fill a survey form, and I took the chance to give them some comments regarding my experience. Two days later the manager sent me a detailed e-mail discussing my comments and informing me about the actions taken regarding my comments. His behaviour amazed me for sure and showed me how committed they are to satisfy thier customers and that make me feel that I'm in good hands whenever I saty there and made me decide not to book anywhere else whenever I plan to visit Dubai again.

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled on business