“good hotel go and enjoy it”
Review of Arabian Park Hotel

Arabian Park Hotel
Ranked #189 of 564 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Although this hotel was away from the main city centre we found it clean,friendly and the breakfasts were very good. Our room,sheets and towels were clean every day. The room had everything that we needed. We had no complaints about this hotel and we will return.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lolacumbria
Write a ReviewReviews (1,731)

Reviewed 7 March 2014

This hotel is close to the airport and but isn't really close to much else! There isn't a shop round the corner that you can just pop into y'know? That being said it makes no real difference as the cabs are quite cheap. It is quite near to old dubai so that is a plus.

Staff are nice enough, and I had many a good morning raiding the breakfast provided. I wish I had made use of the pool though but beyond that, I don't have any complaints. Worth every penny.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jon M
Reviewed 5 March 2014

This hotel is close to the airport, affordable price, and has good food available.
We only stayed for two nights and has has been a comfortable stay.
Major downfall was that had a few items washed and it cost $200 yes $200.
I wouldn't stay here again!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Sorry but have to start on a bad experience 1st We arrived at the hotel str8 from the airport at 9am. We werefully aware that we we not allowed to check in b4 2pm [ but 1 can hope ] At reception we were informed our rooms we not ready, fair enuff. We sat around nd every 2hrs asked again only to be told NO not ready. At 13.55 we checked again and lo and behold they were ready. We all felt that absolutley nothing was done to try and accomodate us and bring our rooms forward. We were not the only people waiting, we were all treated the same way i.e. your early WAIT. Putttting that to 1 side, we found this hotel very good. Staff [ apart from her on reception ] were incredibly friendly.Food at brekky was fine. No complaints. This hotel is a little of the beatton track so we had to rely on the shuttle bus [ free] to get downtown. Very prompt and cheerful driver.It is good value accomdation, just don,t arrive nefore 2pm. p.s. the adj metro station in not yet open.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank HarryNuneaton
Reviewed 20 February 2014

very good hotel,very good and friendly staff, clean room, hotel service is more than my expectation, very good restaurant. its one of the best hotels in Dubai.its very suggested place to for vacation ........................

Room Tip: pool view with balcony
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 February 2014

We arrived at 3.30am and were met by very friendly receptionist and bell boy who couldn't have been more helpful. The room was excellent, as is the location. They have a complimentary bus service both to/from the airport (although nobody told us about the latter - so we took a taxi), as well as to the local Mall and city centre. A bit pricey, especially the breakfast and bar, but overall I would happily endorse this Hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bendyshe
Reviewed 16 February 2014

My wife and I stayed here 3 separate times as part of a tour to UAE and Oman in early January. The rooms were basic but complete, clean and entirely satisfactory. This is not a fancy destination hotel, but ideal for travelers en-route. There is shuttle service from the airport, however cab fare is quite reasonable if you choose to get to the hotel that way. Breakfast and dinner buffets are entirely satisfactory. The hotel really is not within walking distance to most sights one might want to visit. One has to use a taxi or other means to get around. The first day at the hotel five of us signed up for a 4 hour tour of Dubai by car at a very reasonable rate.

The last night we were there (entirely worn out by the tour) I left my shoulder bag in the restaurant at dinner. The bag contained my Ipad Mini (on which I had backed up all my photos) and a fair amount of currency. I did not realize I had done so until the next day. When I inquired at the front counter, they produced my bag and were very careful to make sure that I was the real owner. Everything in the bag was as I left it. You can imagine my relief and gratitude.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family