All reviews market place restaurant spacious living room wafi mall well equipped kitchen excellent apartment microwave oven convenience store washing machine minute drive long stay free shuttle service one bedroom apartment easy access swimming pool clean hotel non smoking room a great stay
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Marriott Platinum Elite member. Had some work to do by the airport so thought to try out the properties Marriott Al Jaddaf and the executive apartments. I spent one night at the hotel and remaining 6 at the apartments. I was accompanied by my wife and 1 year old daughter. Property is near Wafi mall and not too far from Dubai Mall. Free shuttle service provided to both locations.

From the moment we entered the doors to the point of our departure, all the staff were nothing short of outstanding. The team at reception, the executive lounge, the security staff, the concierge team and all the staff at the market place restaurant all played their part to making our stay a warm and wonderful experience. Really appreciated the friendly attention our daughter received from everyone, really made it all so special.

It’s always a little unfair to call out names as everyone was so good but nevertheless feel the need to mention John Paul who handled guest relations so well and Mastika Senior chef who ensured our food was always delicious. Javed at the Market place was also excellent ensuring our service was provided to the highest level. Also a big thank you to the concierge team who helped my wife with transportation requirements.

The apartment was a one bedroom unit with a separate lounge and kitchen all furnished to a high standard. The apartment as a whole had a warm and homely feel to it. We were very comfortable. The view on the higher floor was also quite a sight. Housekeeping did a really great job ensuring all requirements were fulfilled.

The breakfast at the market place was really well done, asides the usual breakfast spread expected of all major chains in Dubai, they also had unique stations which served different international cuisines everyday, all made in front of you. That was a great touch and something to look forward to the next morning. Must mention all the waiting and kitchen staff were superb! They were very helpful and attentive to all needs. Service was always excellent!

All in all a truly wonderful and memorable first time experience at the Marriott Al Jaddaf & Executive apartments.

Thank you!

Stayed: September 2018
Marriott Hotel A, General Manager at Marriott Executive Apartments Al Jaddaf, Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2018

Dear BlueRangerUK,

Thank you for sharing such a detailed review about your memorable experience while staying at our property. It is a great pleasure for us to serve our valued guests and deliver the spirit of Marriott hospitality.

I am delighted to know you specifically mentioned some names that indeed served you in an excellent way. We take pride in delivering the best to our guests. They will surely be complimented for a job well done.

It is also nice to read that you had a comfortable stay at our homey apartment. We always make sure that our rooms are well furnished and equipped with much needed facilities to assure we accommodate our guests needs.

Once again, thank you for valuable time and we would love to welcome you again in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

I have been in Marriott Jaddaf- Excutive Appartment visiting a friend of mine

What a wonderful place, great services and lovely people

I enjoyed every single minute at my friend Appartment, and I do recommend the place for every one

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Hany A
Marriott Hotel A, General Manager at Marriott Executive Apartments Al Jaddaf, Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Dear Hany A.,

Thank you for taking the time in sharing a wonderful review and for the high rating you have given with regards to your recent stay at our Apartment. I am delighted to know you had an amazing stay and that the facilities were upto your expectations especially with your kind comments about our team's excellent service.

I look forward to welcome you back on your next visit to Dubai. Wishing you a great day ahead!

Reviewed 10 July 2018

We stayed in Two bedroom and a king size apartment for 5 days. Room is excellent, the cleanliness superb and also the staff very polite, very accommodating and very friendly. We have trouble turning on our Television so we called the Front Desk after 5 minutes someone came to check but still it won't work so they decided to change the Television, like WOW. Thumb's up.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Rosiech29
Marriott Hotel A, General Manager at Marriott Executive Apartments Al Jaddaf, Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Dear Chiena s,

Thank you for taking the time in sharing a review and for the excellent rating you have given with regards to your recent stay with us. I am happy to know you had a comfortable stay and that the services and facilities were upto your expectations.Thank you for your kind comments on the excellent service received from our associates; your comments will be shared with all on property.

I look forward to welcome you back on your next visit to Dubai.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We were super impressed with our stay at your property.Specially during the morning breakfast we were greeted with a warm welcome and a smile by the FNB supervisor Noel and helped us getting us a seat.Also to mention chef Manish came to our table just to ensure that all was well and if we required anything and in fact cooked some warm indian bread to eat it with the indian breakfast . The Omlette and the pan cake station again had chef Aiza who took our order with a smile and not only that got the omlette to the table .when your morning starts good ur day goes well and the marriot just made that happen . Small things make big difference , kindly keep up the good work guyz as this is going to be our fav property now as we r a guest who really look forward for a good experience which only comes when you receive a great service . Pleas extend our thank you to the mentioned team members as this might boost them to do better .

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank abhishek d
Marriott Hotel A, General Manager at Marriott Executive Apartments Al Jaddaf, Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Dear abhishek d, Thank you for taking the time in sharing a personalized review and for the excellent rating you have given us. I am very happy to know you and your family had a memorable experience and the team made your feel welcomed. Excellent customer service has always been our top priority and I am glad to know the team as always was helpful and caring. Its is wonderful to received such great feedback from our guest; your comments will be shared with each one mentioned and also with the rest of the team on property in order to motivate and continue to excel in guest services. Once again, Thank you for your time and I look forward to welcome you back on your next visit to Dubai. Sincerely, Deepak Manocha General Manager

Reviewed 1 June 2018

It has been almost one month since I stayed here. It was truly amazing experience. Each and every staffs we met were so friendly and always willing to help us.

Before check in, I used mobile app and had mobile chat with one staff. I told him that me and my parents will stay there for 4 nights and since it's my parents' first time in Dubai, I request for high floor with nice burj khalifa view. And upon c/I, we got not only wonderful burj khalifa view but also complimentary room upgrade to two bed rooms suites. We were so surprise since we never expected this.

Ahmed, who checked us in, was very professional and kind. Unfortunately I forgot his name but our bell men (tall guy, maybe he is from India or Pakistan or Sri lanka ??) was also very polite. Actually every staffs I met were awesome.

Me and my parents really enjoyed our stays and definitely come back here.

Thank you all!!

Room Tip: Wonderful Dubai Skyline with burj khalifa view.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ippni1848

Dear ippni1848,

It is wonderful to received such great feedback from our guest; your comments will be shared with the team on property.