See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 April 2012

Nice friendly efficient staff, nice clean and equiped room only negative was some music from the downstairs club after middnight.....good value for money.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
3  Thank dylan m
Reviewed 4 April 2012

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 31 March 2012

Based on previous reviews, I wasn't sure what to expect but as I was here during the holidays, rooms were scarce, had no choice but to try this, and I'm glad I did. The front door staff was very, very friendly and helpful. The front desk staff didn't do a great job, and were pre-occupied with a lot of other activities, but not a big deal. We ate at the hotel restaurant "Freddy's" and it was pretty good. They also had some good beer on tap. The rooms were small, but the beds were comfortable. Free Wi-Fi was awesome and they had complimentary bottled water as well. They do have a banquet hall of some type and there was an event there the night I stayed. The music was quite loud, but it actually added to the overall experience of being in a foreign city. Location to the airport was fantastic, and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
5  Thank rduinc
Reviewed 8 March 2012

I was a bit adamant with some of the negative reviews but I decided to have my company book me there for a 2 week business stay.
My flight was delayed and got there a day late, they still had my reservation and warmly welcomed me.

Breakfast buffet was a variety of amazing foods I never got to eat any dinner from the hotel though i suppose it was also amazing
They have bars inside the hotel which makes it a good start if you are a party animal, i never heard any of the noices i saw other reviewers complaining about.

Its also located around 10 mins from terminal two and 15 from terminal one making it very convinient. its also very easy to hail a taxi right outside the hotel.

The rooms were always spotless clean, They also have swimming pool a bit small but ok, a well furnished gym facility and a sauna where i spend most of my evenings.

I would reccomend the hotel to anyone going to Dubai and I will definatly be staying there again.

Oh and the metro is right outside the hotel if you want to take a ride in one.................

Room Tip: Mine was in the 2nd floor ans it was perfect
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank bridgitndinda
Reviewed 3 February 2012

It is a 3 stars hotel ,located on near by metro station and main street.
it is totally indian ,spacious room but the resturant is no space to seat with angry staffs.

bell boys are kind and friendly

Room Tip: 301corner suites
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business