Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$90
View deal
Booking.comUS$139
Hotels.comUS$90
PricelineUS$139
eDreamsUS$139
TravelocityUS$90
Trip.comUS$93
All reviews washing machine metro station burjuman mall bur dubai studio room sofa bed rooftop pool rooms are spacious home away from home the hotel staff breakfast spread the entire staff excellent stay welcome drink comfortable stay special thanks special mention
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 January 2013

Whenever we go to dubai, be it a holiday or a hop over, we prefer to stay in Savoy crest. Their rooms are spacious which is much needed especially when travelling with a toddler. The staff were courteous and helpful. The breakfast choices were adequate I would say. Food we have tried only limited choices. We order in the room only when our toddler is tried and we chose not to go out. Burjuman Mall is in a walk-able distance, so we always get the toddler fed and walk over to Burjuman for a good meal. They do allow you to drop the baggage to be collected before going to their airport.
Their airport pick up and drop is also pretty useful. They do charge for the airport pick up and drop.

1  Thank Aarthy
Faroukh S, General Manager at Savoy Crest Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your warm comments on Savoy Crest on the Trip Advisor.

The staffs are always delighted to host you and we look forward to welcome you back to your second home in Dubai - The Savoy Crest.

General Manager.

Reviewed 21 January 2013

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed 15 January 2013

We were upgraded to a one room apt from a studio apt we had booked and were pleasantly surprised by it. The apt had a kitchen, a living room, a spacious bedroom, one toilet and one attached bathroom with tub. The utensils in the kitchen were just about sufficient for that morning breakfast..... The location is pretty central with the Burjuman Shopping Centre nearby (unfortunately most part of it was undergoing renovation when we went there). The apt was clean and tidy. The staffs were very helpful and entertained our every request including one for turmeric powder :)........ Overall, it was a great experience staying here and we will definitely come back (and of course book early for good prices)

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank swazzer

Dear Guest,

It is indeed very heartening to read your review of Savoy Crest on Trip Advisor.

Your evaluation has excited all the staff members and nothing pleases us more than to learn that our guests have had a great stay with a good value for their money.

We look forward to welcome you back at the Savoy Crest.

General Manager.

Reviewed 19 December 2012

I just realized yesterday that i still didn't wrote any review about the hotel we stayed in Dubai last May! Well, browsing our vacation photos was quite helpful to refresh my memories! Rooms are large and spacious, we booked a one bedroom apartment, with our twins sleeping on the sofa-bed in the living room. Carpets and moquettes were really out-of-date though, but they clean the room everyday and change all the towels so, it's really not a big fuss. Breakfast was really interesting, with wide variety of choices, they make omellettes with your choice of veggies, bad thing is, they have no air exhaust over where they cook the eggs, so your clothes and hair tend to stink all day( unless you shower later!). My twins had a really great time with the rooftop pool! Staff was very polite and professional. Room service was very efficient! Highly reccommended!

Date of stay: May 2012
1  Thank Kukalai
Faroukh S, General Manager at Savoy Crest Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive comments and we look forward to welcome you back at the Savoy Crest.

Reviewed 11 December 2012

I booked this particular hotel based on other travellers' reviews - Unfortunately, my experience was not as positive. I arrived 11 hours earlier, at 3 am due to a change of flight, unable to stand due to a swollen ankle having fallen at my departing airport.. I had booked a 1-bedr apartment for 3 adults that I was told was unoccupied at the time of my arrival but was asked to pay a full extra night if I wanted to occupy it from that time. I tried to get a price reduction but to no avail - I paid the full price for the extra night as I felt I had no choice in my condition. The apartment for the 3 adults had only 2 beds and the 3rd adult had to sleep on the living room sofa bed which was not specified at time of booking - My 2 other guests arrived the next day and we stayed 1 week and only had hot water in the bathroom for 1 day only. We reported this every morning at reception and were even told that maybe we did not turn the tap on properly !! The staff were courteous enough, the apartment clean enough but there was a definite lack of that special human touch that would make one want to return... Small basic gym, small sauna/steam room (2 shower cubicles only), no breakfast included in the price, all in all, a very disappointing stay...

Date of stay: November 2012
3  Thank BAKHALondon
Faroukh Sunny, General Manager at Savoy Crest Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your candid comments and we take every complaint and suggestion as a challenge to improve.

We thank you for your feedback and hope you give us an opportunity to host you in any of our 4 Savoy Hotels in Dubai.

With sincerity in service,