I stayed in this hotel to participate in the 10k Dubai run & combined with sightseeing. Great value for money, centrally located, good breakfast buffet,easy reachable by metro (10 min walk), big bus tours (stop 5 min away).
Minus points are:
- shower water has to be heated up before taking a shower (ca. 15 min before)
- Noisy as walls and doors seem not to be very solid. Eg. Heard people talking in the next room and walking in the corridor
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Savoy Park offers 126 well appointed, individually controlled air-conditioned, luxurious studio rooms with a choice of twin or large beds. All rooms have en suite bathrooms and an extra sofa bed with a fully equipped kitchenette. Ideal for overseas assignments, leisure vacation and relocation. A multi-cuisine coffee shop blends the culinary delight with the finest ambiance offering sumptuous breakfast and chefs’ selection of dishes for lunch, dinner and all day dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Fastbooking, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Odigeo, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Savoy Park Hotel Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Savoy Park Apartments Dubai