“Value for money”

Savoy Park Hotel Apartments
Ranked #178 of 556 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I'm a frequent visitor to Dubai and regularly stay in this hotel and my last stay was in Sep-13. Centrally located in the heart at Mankhool, easy to reach from Airport at AED25-30. Good breakfast with choice of Arabic, English, Indian food every day. Their "In-room" kitchen is also good for short family stay with kids, to cook some quick food like noodles. Courteous staff under leadership of Mr.Joshi and is my preferred stay location always at UAE....

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank KSSkanth
Faroukh S, General Manager at Savoy Park Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive comments on Savoy Park.

We thank you for the same and your kind evalaution have been shared with Joshi our Sales Director and the rest of the team.

Reviewed 15 September 2013

Great location, five minutes from e Al Fahidi Metro Station and walking distance from most touristy attractions.. Clean spacious rooms with a balcony. Loved it. Easy to reach it from airport via Metro.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank drnitin
Faroukh S, General Manager at Savoy Park Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the high ratings posted on the Trip Advisor site based on your stay experience at the Savoy Park.

We are very happy to learn that you had an excellent time. We look forward to welcome you back at the Savoy Park.

Savoy Park.

Reviewed 9 August 2013

There are a few 'Savoy' hotels in Dubai, so be careful which one you select when booking. We were very happy with this hotel which we stayed in for 2 nights on a stopover. Taxi from the airport was AED55. Staff on arrival were very attentive, jumping to take our bags and give us a cool drink.
The room was lovely, clean, comfortable, spacious and had a kitchenette (which we didn't really use, but it would be great for longer stays). Free wifi worked well. The bathroom was clean and functional, although remembering to turn on the hot water 20 minutes before showering was a bit annoying. There were washing machines in the basement - they take AGES. I put a load in late at night and checked on it regularly for more than a couple of hours before giving up and going to bed at 2 am. When I got up in the morning, my wet washing was in a bag outside my door. I hung it out on the balcony and it dried in a couple of hours before we had to leave for the airport.
We accepted the reception staff's offer of booking us in for a 'safari'. We had no choice of company and I was a bit worried about how it would turn out after reading some mixed reviews and having to pay cash to the hotel for it. We needn't have worried - it was a fantastic experience and I thoroughly recommend it if you get a chance.
We ate dinner in their 'coffee shop'. We were the only ones there and the staff were very attentive - watched us like a hawk, in fact! It was a little un-nerving. The food took ages to come (did they order it in? - we heard no noise from the kitchen area) but we were very happy with it - the waiter seemed offended that I didn't finish my meal, but I was so full from the complimentary juice, salad and bread rolls that I couldn't fit it all in!
The location was a bit unusual. We think it may have been a business district? It was certainly in a quiet area, with nothing touristy around. The trains aren't very far away, though, and they are very easy to use (only 2 lines, with a very regular service).
We decided to use the pool to cool off. It's lovely, but not very cool! The air conditioning was cooler.
The one down-side I found was the noise from banging doors in the hallway and people talking outside the lifts in the middle of the night. I stuck my head out to see what was going on - once it was other guests going in and out of their rooms and once it was staff talking loudly. Other than that, it was a great place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Faroukh S, General Manager at Savoy Park Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your comments on the Trip Advisor site.

We have shared your positive comments with all the staff members and the same has been well appreciated. We have also alerted our staffs to be sensitive on the floor when talking to each other so that our guests do not get disturbed. Our Food and Beverage head has also noted down the time taken to produce your meal and the same is being reviewed for improvement.

At the Savoy Park we take every guest comment as a challenge to improve. We look forward to welcome you back at the Savoy Park.

Reviewed 26 May 2013

I stayed at the Savoy Park Hotel for two weeks when I first moved to Dubai. Let me first start off by saying that the service at this hotel was amazing. The staff was extremely friendly and helped out with every aspect of my stay. The room was very clean and spacious. Breakfast and internet was included, which made things a heck of a lot easier during my stay. The breakfast was great, by the way, with a ton of choices. The location is a little ways away from the main attractions of the city, but a short enough cab ride to get you just about anywhere. Plus the Metro is very close by. All in all, a great stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Faroukh S, General Manager at Savoy Park Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your generous evaluation of Savoy Park on the Trip Advisor site.

We are indeed very humbled with your kind and appreciative remarks which have also been shared with all the staffs at the hotel.

We hope to see you again in the near future and look forward to welcome you back at the Savoy Park.

Reviewed 23 May 2013

I was in Savoy park hotel for 15 days on my official trip. Hotel was fansactic I will say really value for money. Nice & clean rooms with parking space in a hotel. Good service with politeness staff. Helpful nature of the the staff. It is in the heart of the city in Burr Dubai. Food was excellent I would say tasty & good quality, infact I got Indian food also. And the package includes complimentary break-fast & that was also fantastic. with many varieties of food & fruits. many types of juices. overall as I said value for money.
Pranay Desai

Room Tip: Try to get a room above 3rd floor front side. so you will get a good view.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Pranaydesai1
Faroukh S, General Manager at Savoy Park Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your generous review on Savoy Park on the Trip Advisor site.

All the staffs join me in thanking you for your kind words which will only motivate us to do better.

Reviewed 22 May 2013

We stopped over for one night, and were very pleased with the Savoy Park. The staff were helpful, the breakfast very good with a wide range of choices that should suit anyone. The location is good, apartment clean, and the swimming pool was an added surprise, with a bit more effort than the token bathtub usually supplied. The evening restaurant we also gave a go as the prices looked good, but they seemed to order in anyway so we ended up eating in the room as jet lagged but the meal was still very good for the price. Highly recommend.

Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank JimStrider

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your comments on Savoy Park on the Trip Advisor site.

Your evaluation means a lot to us which will positively charge all the staffs at the hotel to raise the service bar a notch higher.

Reviewed 21 May 2013

Staffs are friendly and helpful. The hotel is close to the nearby Metro station that links to most of the tourist's attractions. The room was clean and big. For the money I paid, it was brilliant. I would totally recommend this hotel to everyone.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank VincentHon

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your appreciation and recognition for all the staff members at the Savoy Park.

It is our service culture at Savoy Park to ensure that we personally look in to the changing needs of each and every guest and give them an experience which they will remember and come back to us time and time again.