Stayed for one month in Feb 14 in a Classic Suite on 16th floor. Very spacious and modern style interior, comfortable living/dining space and bedroom with bathroom en-suite and a really big balcony with a great view overlooking the sea, ideal for the morning coffee before going to work. The apartments face north west, so does not get direct sun until late afternoon; probably an advantage in the summer heat.
Kitchen at the entrance has all the things needed for two people, except for "real" food preparation and proper cooking. I bought 3 pans, a cooks knife, wooden spoon and chopping board to prepare "home" food, but everything else was provided for the ready-meal-in-microwave approach. There is a top quality supermarket, Spinneys, within 5 minutes walk that carries many Waitrose branded products and has every food and household thing one needs, even a pork products section which was a surprise.
The apartments are 5 minutes walk from Burjuman Metro station which is on the interchange of the two Metro lines so is one of the best connected spots in Dubai. The metro is almost free - £0.2 for a single zone ride if you use their stored value Silver card, but is very crowded so you get very, very, close to the locals.
What makes the difference is the quality of service and the attitude of the staff which, over the month, was consistently excellent here, and the staff were very friendly, and thoughtful. The only problem I had was whenever I used the face towel, it was not replaced (shock horror, how does one get through the day!). I mentioned this on my way out to work, and two face towels were in the bathroom when I returned.
I travel a lot and find if you say hello, be nice, make quiet and calm requests, and say thank you, one is rewarded in kind.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BurJuman Arjaan by Rotana - Dubai has 148 suites that offers classically elegant furnishings, luxury bedding and pampering bath amenities. Rooms are appointed in timeless yet modern decor with such luxurious provisions. Windows open to dazzling views of Dubai city and shoreline. Guests can enjoy meals in the comforts of their rooms with 24 hour room service. Guests can also enjoy all-day dining at The Gallery Restaurant that offers guests a choice of unique international flavours. In addition, there are endless choices of restaurants and cafes within the Burjuman Mall. Available: Swimming pool, Gym, Room Service, All-day dining restaurant, Valet Parking. With charge: High Speed Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Prestigia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your BurJuman Arjaan by Rotana - Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Burjuman Arjaan By Rotana - Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Burjuman Arjaan Dubai
- Burjuman Arjaan Hotel Dubai