Having traveled to Dubai a ton of times before and having stayed at a variety of hotels, It surely was difficult for any hotel to "pleasently" surprise us!! But I was wrong!! the Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel & Suites is one of the best properties that I have ever stayed in! Lets take the inventory of pros and cons point wise.
- Located in a premium and tourist friendly Dubai Marina, where a lot of attractions were nearby.
- Excellent staff, always smiling, always helpful, and doesn't know how to say "NO" to the guests :) would like to mention Ms. Amandeep at the front desk, and Mr. Aymen at the concierge to have contributed greatly towards the enhancement of our Marriott experience! thank you ppl!!
- Great rooms(we were in a 2 room apartment!), spacious, clean, new, well cleaned and kept, well furnished etc...we stayed in a 2 bed Ocean view apartment on 35th Floor.....the view doesn't get awesomer than that :) we could see (On a clearer Dubai day) the palm island, the Atlantis Hotel (albeit at a far distance), the Sky diving club (morning sky diving happening on a few days) and a great oceanic view!!
- Great Service, Great food.....! room service was aewsome...we tried it, and loved it
- Ample Taxis available outside the hotel (At All the time!!)....this was really helpful to us.
- An overall great experience of a great vacation !!
- Very few.....the heavy load of construction work going around the hotel roads owing to the construction of the Dubai Tram service...due to which the roads leading to and fro the hotel were a little congested, and at times tricky...but it was all ok, as someone else was driving the vehicle all the time :)
- I'm not sure about the Mattress in my room....it could have been better!
- Breakfast was very nice, but I somehow think that number of dishes offered was a little less than the number of dishes offered at the contemporary competing good hotels in Dubai.....but the service was very good, and that alone made that worth our while :)
- No con is big enough to stop us from coming back to this hotel, next time when we are in Dubai :)
Thank you Marriott.....It was Great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience true 4-star luxury at our deluxe hotel in the heart of Dubai. The Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel & Suites welcomes you with gorgeous one-, two- and three-bedroom suite accommodations, as well as an array of superb amenities that will delight you. Sample delicious cuisine at one of our three hotel restaurants, including The Observatory - an amazing 52nd-floor dining experience offering sweeping Dubai city views. If you're in Dubai for a meeting, the Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel & Suites is pleased to offer flexible venues and comprehensive event planning and catering services. If you're here to discover the city, you'll find some of Dubai's best attractions - including Dubai Marina, Dubai Yacht Club or Dubai Marina Mall - right at your doorstep. Venture slightly further from our 4-star hotel on the exciting new Dubai Metro and explore the Mall of the Emirates, Ski Dubai, Wild Wadi Water Park, Palm Jumeirah and the Burj Al Arab. We look forward to your visit at our deluxe accommodations! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel Dubai
- Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel And Suites
- The Harbour Hotel Residence
- Emirates Marina Hotel