“Best accommodation, location and helpful staff ever” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Manzil Downtown Dubai

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Manzil Downtown Dubai
Ranked #26 of 545 Hotels in Dubai
“Best accommodation, location and helpful staff ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2012

A beautiful hotel just a few minutes walk from the Burj Khalifar and the Dubai Mall.
Large room with all the amenities. Extremely helpful staff. The buffet breakfast is excellent with numerous choices to satisfy any requirements.
I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to anyone wanting to visit Dubai.

• Stayed May 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (281)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2012

Myself & my partner arrived on the 30th May for a seven night stay at the Al Manzil Hotel, we were greeted at the airport which was pre-arranged before we left the uk. What a great start to a great holiday with a bottle of cold water and cold face cloth and air conditioned car to take us to the hotel.
We were greeted by a lovely guy on reception called Robert who was very prompt at completing our check-in and making sure we had a good flight, we did have to wait over two hours for our room to be ready but we did arrive at the hotel just after 9am and check-in officially starts from 2pm. The room was a good size, with a nice comfortable bed. Indeed the bath is in the middle of the room, but was not out of place. A separate shower and toilet which are frosted are also within the bathroom area of the room, it was not a problem at all.
The pool area was a nice size and was never too busy, we were always able to get a sun lounger and were always met by very attentive staff arranging your bed with a towel.
We never used the restaurants within the hotel as we always decided to eat out at the Dubai mall which is just a 5 minute walk away from the hotel.
The other bonuses that come with the hotel is the supermarket attached to the hotel and a Starbucks right next door.

Overall we had such a lovely stay and would definitely book this hotel again in the future.

Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2012

I was staying there for 3 nights with my husband. The hotel is beautiful, clean and new. Great amenities and the location is to die for -- very short walking distance to The Dubai Mall. The service from all staff (from doormen to front desk) is excellent,. Overall a classy place not costing a bomb - makes a huge difference hence getting a 5-star rating from us. I highly recommend Al Manzil to anyone visiting Dubai.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2012 via mobile

Why?...Good balance of location, value and excellent service.
In Dubai, you don't want to walk too far anywhere especially in the heat. Location is fantastic without being inside the shopping centre or in the Burj Khalifa!
Staff are supremely friendly and helpful... The way it should be for all hotels but many fail.

Note: Bath tub in the centre of the room may throw a few people off though.

Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
San Francisco, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2012

The staff was so nice all the time. The rooms are trendy but with an arabian style, pretty nice and clean.
The pool and gym are a good size.
Perfect location, 5 minutes walking to the Dubai Mall and the Burj Khalifa.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Glasgow
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2012

I was travelling with my daughter who picked this hotel for a 5 night stay. After visiting other areas of Dubai I am delighted that we were staying here. Right across the road from the Dubai Mall , the biggest in Dubai, the Burj Khalifa and the fountains and boardwalk, what more couldyou want?
The hotel was very clean and all staff were like a family who only wanted to make your stay the best that they could, nothing was a bother to them. I loved that we were given 2 complimentary bottles of water each day and tea and coffee in the room. My daughter loved the free WIFI as her iphone could not pick up wifi anywhere other than the hotel.
The room was lovely the only downside was the bath in the middle of the room so no privacy. we only used it to bathe our feet after 7 hours walking in Dubai Mall! Not an issue as there was a good shower room.
We had breakfast included and there was a great choice. If you are a sausage and bacon person you will need to aquire a taste for chicken sausages and veal bacon however so much continental choice we did not miss a hot breakfast.
We ate in the gril/sports bar restaurant and had a great steak and burger. The hotel is only 20 mins in a taxi from all areas of Dubai so easy to get anywhere and taxis were always available. There are other eating places just outside the hotel including Starbucks and an Italian restaurant that I can also recommend. And dont miss Soul Al Manzil that we only found on last evening. Still a few empty units so scope to expand.
I would not hesitate to recomment this hotel and will use it again if I am lucky enough to return to Dubai.

Room Tip: only 8 floors so suggest side or back rooms 6 and up due to main road at front.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank GlasgowScooby13
Travelling Aussie
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2012

I've stayed in so many hotels over the years and rarely now do I find a hotel that I really want to rave about, but Al Manzil is that hotel!

I had a little issue on check-in after my check-in dates very out my a day (my fault), but they found me a room as quickly as possible and with a minimum of fuss. Even as I waited they served me ice-cold complimentary bottled water, a little thing, but very appreciated!

The rooms were modern, yet with Middle Eastern styling. Bed and pillows were of a high quality and complimentary wifi!

The breakfast was consistently good and all the staff could not do enough for me.

The proximity to the Dubai Mall, the fountain, and Burj Khalifa is great.

When I return for work, I'll be certainly staying there again!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business