“You will not regret this....”
Review of Manzil Downtown

Manzil Downtown
Ranked #28 of 546 Hotels in Dubai
Leuven, Belgium
“You will not regret this....”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

100m from the Dubai Mall and Fontains, I can really recommend this hotel, staff is very good....I have no negative comments...We liked it very much and I would book this hotel again...Every evening you can go for dinner to the fountains, with +20 diff restaurants, near the Burj Kalifa...

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Daniel K, Manager at Manzil Downtown, responded to this review, 14 March 2014
Dear Poolster69,

Thank you for the wonderful review, we were delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that all the staff took great care of you.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Dubai.

Daniel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (298)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I stayed in Al Manzil last year and had a wonderful time. I booked online and got a very good deal.
The hotel is situated just a five-minute walk from Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall and right in the heart of the Burj Khalifa commercial and residential area. The staff are very friendly, very well trained and work together as a great team. Everything from check in, check out, food service, the business centre and they created a wonderful atmosphere. I felt very comfortable and at home from the first moment. I had a room facing Burj Khalifa and liked the set up of the room. Very good beds, bath room facilities with everything you need to have a pleasant stay. You will also find a very good swimming pool, a great fitness centre and a cool sports bar at the hotel. I will definitely return to Al Manzil hotel next time I stay in Dubai.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Daniel K, Manager at Manzil Downtown, responded to this review, 14 March 2014
Dear Per H,

Thank you for the lovely review and the time taken to share your comments, we were delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the team all took great care of you.

It's great news that you would like to stay with us again and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Dubai.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Strongly recommended.. Great location, friendly staff, wonderful sport pub, what else do you need in Dubai.
I stayed here for three nights and the room was specious and clean. The staff were very helpful and kind.

• Stayed March 2014
Dear Gsamer,

Thank you for your review, we were delighted to hear that you enjoyed your three nights with us and enjoyed some of the action from our Sports Bar, Nezesaussi, and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Dubai.

Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Was back again in February for a four day visit and after my last stay and problems with the building works taken place across the road from the hotel, I was not really sure how I would get on. I booked a pool view room and had no problem with noise or the room; staff and service were top class including the check in and housekeeping team that cleaned our room, well done. I am booked for another long weekend in April and am looking forward to getting back to Dubai and staying here again. The only drawback is that they don’t have a loyalty program for regular guests like myself.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Dear geeboydubai,

Thank you for your review and for giving us another chance, I was delighted to hear that we did not let you down and that you enjoyed your stay.

We appreciate the additional comments regarding a loyalty program and will take that onboard.

Until then, thank you once again for your continued support and we look forward to welcoming you back in April.

Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Extremely friendly staff from airport pickup, check in, food service, check out and airport drop off.
The staff reflect a strong work ethic base don good training.
The atmosphere is warm, friendly, inviting and has that homely feel, makes you feel comfortable.

The bad, smells coming up through the floor waste in the toilet area, the television had problems with reception, slow internet, noisy A/C, on low fan speed the A/C was not effective and the windows need to be doubled glazed so to minimize the traffic noise from drivers who seem to believe that it is their right rev their engines and treat the Boulevard as a drag track.

Room Tip: If you want a good night's sleep, ask for a room away from the Boulevard
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Dear Ian H,

Thank you for your review, we were delighted that you enjoyed your stay and that the team took great care of you.

We really must apologise for the challenges you faced with your room, it is certainly not expected and we will address this. If you could please contact me on dkingston@vida-hotels.com so that I can get further details, I would appreciate it.

You will be pleased to know that the municipality has installed a radar along the Boulevard, so I am sure this will help reduce some of the other issues you faced.

I look forward to speaking with you and do hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back on your next visit to Dubai.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Perfectly located Dubai hotel on a buzzing boulevard with many restaurants and sister hotel to the trendy VIDA hotel 5 mins walking distance away. The staff are very warm and friendly and checking in was a breeze. The hotel is also linked to a small shopping area, and a nearby Starbucks for added convenience. You can easily walk to Dubai mall, Bourj Khalifa and nearby restaurants from the hotel.

Rooms are nice but try to get a room of a higher floor if on the pool side as people can probably look into your room from below.

The pool area looked like a little oasis but unfortunately I didn't have time to experience it.

The only thing I could fault was the breakfast in the conservatory which lacked variety and on arrival I was told I had to hurry as they were removing the food in 5 mins so that also took away from the experience.

Overall a lovely hotel, I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms are nice but try to get a room of a higher floor if on the pool side as people can probably lo...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank beiruteater
Daniel K, Manager at Manzil Downtown, responded to this review, 8 March 2014
Dear beiruteater,

Thank you for the wonderful review, we were delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that all the team took great care of you.

My apologies for the breakfast selection and service, we have shared your comments with the team and please rest assured we will address these.

Thank you once again for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Dubai, we just hope you will be able to make use of the pool next time.

Warm regards,
Edmonton
Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

Check in was quick although the hotel was very busy. We were served green apple juice at check in which was delicious. The rooms are not large but are very well appointed and I always enjoy them.

The service by the pool was amazing. This hotel always strives to make your visit memorable

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank oc64Edmonton
Daniel K, Manager at Manzil Downtown, responded to this review, 4 March 2014
Dear oc64Edmonton,

Thanks again for another lovely review, we were delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay once more with us and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.