“This is oasis”

Desert Palm Dubai
Ranked #208 of 565 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 19 September 2013

I stayed 3nights.
I could say this hotel is oasis, very well trained staff and you can relax from heart.
Very unique concept and they have 4 fields for polo.
They also have over 200 horses, it was so wonderful scene I could have seen evening walking
of all horses on the field.
The restaurant was quite comfortable because of friendly staff and wide range of menu.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Hitomi K

Reviewed 14 August 2013

Wow is all that can be said of this oasis. The staff in Epicure are amazing, and the food from the New Zealand chef to die for. The room was fabulous, it was their most basic room but still had the most comfy hotel bed I have ever slept in. The bathroom is almost its own little luxury spa. The staff are attentive, knowledgeable and very helpful.

Room Tip: Even their basic room is luxurious.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tina H
Reviewed 16 July 2013

I only stayed in this hotel for 1 night but I really loved it. It is a beautiful hotel. In front of the terrace one can see a polo field and horses running around. We also enjoyed dinner and breakfast in the hotel restaurant which were both very good. The rooms were very good and comfortable. I would definitely go back.

Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 July 2013 via mobile

Found this place a bit mixed. The good bits: being able to watch polo from the terrace, the spa - treatments were good and felt like good value. The more average bits: very limited dining choices and quality of food not quite what you usually get in Dubai. Service a bit patchy and definitely not luxury hotel standard. Given an upgrade to a room overlooking polo field - lovely room but right above the bar which was very noisy on some nights. On our last night the music was suddenly turned right up (well after midnight) - this was so loud it actually woke us up and we had to call down twice to ask for it to be turned down so we could get back to sleep. Pool itself nice but limited sunbathing/ lounger area very close to cafe area - the two areas felt a bit on top of each other/mixed up. Since coming back a friend of ours asked if they should book this hotel. We said personally, we wouldn't return - ultimately it's a little way out of Dubai and whilst that's what we'd chosen for our first few nights in Dubai on this occasion, it wasn't good enough to make us want to go back and stay outside of Dubai again.

• Stayed: April 2013
3  Thank cordiners
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Need a relaxing time? It's your spot.
Romantic ambiance is all over the place. It's quiet, classy and different!
The place is only 30 Minutes drive from Dubai Int'l Airport. We arrived won Wednesday night, the place was really quiet & cosy.Thursday morning we spent it in the pool and had breakfast in the room which was 'eh.. average. Later in the afternoon we Watched the sun set in the arena while having a coffee, it was beautiful. Friday morning we had a walk around the resort, the place is huge. You should definitely get the "buggy" tour around the place. Get to see the horses and the whole area.Friday Brunches should be reserved in advance (with your booking maybe).

Room Tip: Two bed room villa and a private pool, the best choice even if you were only a couple.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2013

This my second stay in the this fabulous resort. I stayed in a two-bedroom villa with private pool. I arrived at the resort after a public holiday and my villa was not ready at that time. I met mr. Taha Farouk who is the front office manager he is a great person. He offers us a compensation for a late check in and offer us a late checking-out. My kids like the awesome pool and the elegant decoration of the villa. Definitely I'll be back again. Thanks mr. Taha for making my stay more joy able. Many thanks to the staff for great services. Thanks mr. Mohammad form reservation for your help

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Salem A
Reviewed 8 June 2013

The resort promises exclusive seclusion and 5 star luxury but everything is a little jaded the first disappointment when the duty manager informed me that the restaurant was closed due to a minor fire before we even arrived I should have known that attention to detail was a false promise.
The most outrageous moment was to be told as a resident I had to wait for a lounger until the day trip coupon holders had finished, the management need to get their priorities right. Oh yes and remember don't dare to ask for a fresh towel after 8pm as the staff finish then
Ok but definitely not special

• Stayed: June 2013