“Ideal place to relax”

Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments
Ranked #165 of 545 Hotels in Dubai
“Ideal place to relax”
Reviewed 15 November 2013

Our room was very spacious and had everything we needed. After a long day of wandering around Dubai, going home to a stress-free environment is truly refreshing. Everything has been made easy for us. The staff were friendly and made us feel welcome especially at the lobby. Even the tour agent at the lobby was very friendly.
The location is great as well. It is a few minutes ride to the airport, a metro station is right outside, and it is a short walk to the Deira City Centre.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, 1 December 2013
Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at Flora Park Hotel Apartments.

It was a great pleasure to read your review and I was delighted to know that you had a pleasurable experience and that you would stay with us again in the future.

I would like to thank you for your kind words about the hotel’s apartment which you have kindly mentioned was “spacious and had everything that you needed”.

I was also delighted to read your positive remarks with regards to my team members, who looked after you during your stay and described them as friendly, welcoming, making everything easy for you. I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor, and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you in the near future.

Cluster Director of Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (223)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed 15 November 2013

Friendly and courteous staffs. Easy and fast check in. Clean and comfortable place to stay. Accessible to metro station and Deira City Center. The rooms are big and complete with things you will need such as flat iron, washing machine with dryer, hair blower etc. All in all it was a great value for money.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for posting a review following your recent stay at Flora Park Hotel Apartments.

I am pleased that you found your apartment to be comfortable, clean and complete with basic requirements in line with your expectations. I was also very pleased to read about the seamless & fast check-in and I have to agree that our location is extremely favorable and convenient with easy access to all of Dubai’s major hubs.

Finally I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our team to be friendly and courteous in following-up on your needs while staying with us. I have already shared your feedback with them.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Stonehouse, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 November 2013

We found all the staff friendly, helpful and courteous. Nothing was too much trouble. Everything was provided in the spacious apartment such as toiletries and powder for the washing machine. If anything was needed it was quickly provided. A free shuttle is provided to go to the beach.
The Apartments are situated a few minutes walk from a Metro station and Deira City Centre Mall.

Room Tip: Not a room on the 12th floor as there can be noise from the AC units situated on the roof.
Thank you for posting a review on Trip Advisor

I am glad to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we met your expectations during your recent visit to Flora Park Hotel Apartments.

Thank you for the wonderful description of the accommodation which you mentioned had plenty of space and amenities. I was also pleased to read that you were happy with the hotel’s accessibility and complimentary shuttle service to Mamzar Beach.

I have shared your review with the entire team and they are delighted to receive your comments acknowledging their efforts.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future

Fuchu, Tokyo, Japan
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I never felt so comfortable like this before.
First thing impressed me was friendly attitude of staffs when I enter the hotel. made me feel like I'm so welcomed by them. Next thing was very quick check-in procedure. My arrival to Dubai was 0500AM and was so exhausted so you know how much I appreciated that. Besides these, its perfect location, quiet environment, large and clean room, and delicious breakfast also satisfied me a lot. Only thing I regret was I could stay only 2 nights this time. Definitely I'll come back.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for sparing some of your time in posting a review following your recent stay at Flora Park Hotel Apartments.

I am happy to note that the accommodation and service we provided were in line with your expectations. I am particularly proud to receive your comment about our hotel being a “home away from home” for you.

Thank you for highlighting the excellent location of our hotel and emphasizing that we offer a comfortable and high quality environment allowing our guests to relax after a day of shopping and/or sightseeing. Our spacious and stylish rooms are designed to provide a placid rest and our restaurant – “Ambrosia” has a wide variety of menu items aimed at satisfying our guest’s preferences.

Also, I was truly moved when I read your exceptional praise for my team members who looked after you, and made your stay so memorable. You have kindly mentioned that they were extremely friendly and warm! I will ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor, and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to Flora Park Hotel Apartments in the near future.

Prestwick, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 November 2013

We stayed at Flora Park for 5 nights, & had a great time. Origionaly we had asked for a high floor Creek View going on recomendations, & this is what we got, 10th floor. Balcony had sun all day & you could see the Creek through other buildings. However, a new mosque is being built across the road & it was quite noisy. We asked if we could move, & it was no trouble at all, again 10th floor, but this time with a view of the planes at the back of hotel, which my husband loves to photograph.
Best thing about this hotel is the wonderful staff, every one of them are so friendly & are a credit to the hotel. Special mention to our roomboys Ravi, Pavan & Narendra who did a superb job of cleaning & making our towels into lovely swans etc.
Breakfast was good, as was the massage I had. Only negative is the pool only gets sun until 9.30 am, but was very warm & clean.
Would visit again if back in Dubai, & as others have said very close to transport, shopping & the airport.

Room Tip: Front of hotel faces Creek & gets sun all day on balcony. Back of hotel quiter, but no sun on ba...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at Flora Creek Hotel Apartments.

It was a pleasure to receive your review and I was happy to read that you would stay again at our hotel when you revisit Dubai.

As you rightly mentioned, our staff are a vital part of our business and I'm pleased to note that you have highlighted their friendly demeanor especially Ravi, Pavan and Narendra. Please rest assured that your compliments will be extended to them by me personally.

I am sorry that you were disturbed by noise coming from the Mosque construction site, but I am pleased that my team reacted to these circumstances efficiently and professionally. I do hope that your husband managed to capture some great pictures of the passing planes.

Perth, Australia
Reviewed 10 November 2013

We arrived early at the hotel, very jetlagged after a trip from New York. We sat in the lobby, expecting a long wait until our apartment was ready, but the delightful Jenny at reception soon said we could go up early. All our luggage was taken care of, and the bellhop showed us all we needed to know about our spacious 12th floor apartment with its wonderful views. The staff couldn't do enough to help us and made our stay extremely pleasant. We were delighted to find wall sockets which took all the varied electrical plugs of the items we'd collected in our travels. A little more lighting in the bedroom would have been helpful - digging in suitcases in the half dark trying to find things was not easy. The bed was like sleeping on a cloud - the best we've had in any hotel throughout the world. The breakfast was fantastic and a great inclusion for the price.

The hotel is ideally located near the metro, Deira City Centre and the airport. There are at least three supermarkets close nearby, one being the amazing Carrefour.

This place has all the best features of a top class hotel, with the added bonus of friendly, helpful staff showing genuine concern for the welfare of their guests. Stay here. You won't regret it.

Room Tip: The elevators are efficient so you can request an apartment on the higher floors to take advantage o...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

We are happy to know that your stay with us was comfortable and relaxed. We are glad that our fantastic and huge rooms impressed you; the location matched your expectations, as well as the fantastic breakfast in our restaurant.

I am thrilled to read your comment about our beds, as we have recently installed our new bedding package and your description “like sleeping on the cloud”, makes us very proud to have achieved our goal of providing a superior level of comfort for our guests.

Our team is at the forefront of our company’s goal to consistently deliver exceptional guest service; it is very encouraging to read your comments about Jenny and my concierge team, and please rest assured that their contributions will be acknowledged by me personally.

In regards to the lighting in the room, please note I have shared your valuable feedback with my Engineering team who will review our current set up and make recommendations moving forward.

I hope that we will have the opportunity to personally welcome you back to Flora Creek Hotel Apartments in the near future.

Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Great hotel with big rooms in the appartments. Really helpfull and friendly staff. Very near the Deira City Centre (big shopping mall) and the metro. Stayed here with family and my little children and it was really conformtable. I recommend it to everyone who wants to visit Dubai.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor

I am very pleased to hear that you have had a great time with us. It sounds like the apartment and location were in line with your expectations.

Also, I am very happy to read that my team members were all so helpful and friendly. We pride ourselves on providing this level of personal service, and it is great to know that it has not gone unnoticed.

Thank you again and I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Flora Park Hotel Apartments in the future.