“Great hotel”

Ranked #165 of 545 Hotels in Dubai
Benin City, Nigeria
“Great hotel”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Great hotel with good and friendly staff. Enjoyed my stay there rooms and sheets were clean.
However, the towels, stove and microwave could be replaced for newer ones.
Was my second time there stayed six days and felt at home in the 3 bedroom flat I was given in place of the one bedroom I booked for.
Location was ideal for wife's shopping. Close to the deira market and the malls.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, 1 December 2013
Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at Flora Park Hotel Apartments.

It was a great pleasure to read your very candid review, and I was happy to see that you highly rated our hotel!

As our repeat guest, it was indeed a pleasure to read your review and I was happy to know that you had a great experience. I have also taken note of your positive comments about our apartments and the hotel’s accessible location.

Please also allow me to thank you for your positive comments in regards to my team who looked after you during your stay and whom you felt were “good and friendly”. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

As we are a very busy operation at times we do have certain room categories unavailable, however we always ensure that we honor our reservation commitments and I please that you were happy with the alternative room type arrangement.

I have also noted your feedback regarding housekeeping items such as towels, stove and microwave. I am happy to tell you that we are at present in the process of procuring a new luxury towel product line for our hotel and we hope to have these in place in the near future. In regard to the kitchen equipment you mentioned, we are also reviewing the current replacement needs in line with our planned capital expenditure for next year.

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor, and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Warm Regards

Cluster Director of Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (223)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Al Hofuf, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed 21 November 2013

I had reasonably good short stay in a 3 bed room apartment, although I think the furniture is old enough and due for replacement. The apartment has an ample space and very large. The location is considered good based on what you want to do in Dubai. If you are interested in the new Dubai downtown, absolutely this location is NOT for you. Please note that certain hotel’s policies are not clear based on my experience with them for 2 cases. You may ask for something free and you will be asked to pay for it. I have to commend hotel’s management for their responsiveness to promptly address the concerns.

Room Tip: 3 bed rooms apartment is very larg
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Thank you very much for sharing your comprehensive comments about our hotel on Trip Advisor. It is only through our guests’ valuable feedback that we can continue to improve our level of customer service and product.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the shortfalls in service and product you experienced and I would like to take this opportunity to respond to the points you have made in your feedback.

Please note that we are in the process of reviewing the scope of work for potential upgrades in our apartments and your comment regarding the furniture have been noted and acknowledged.

I would like to apologize for any confusion in regards to the hotel policies, standards and procedures. I would appreciate it if you have the time to contact me directly at ivo.tzvetkov@florahospitality.com and to let me know which information in particular you found not to be clear so that we can review for the future.

I was very happy to read your comments regarding our apartments which you have mentioned as huge and having ample space. I have also noted your positive comment about the great location of our hotel in close proximity to Dubai’s famous hubs and the quick responsiveness of my team, with whom I will be sure to share your encouraging feedback.

Once Again, we would like to thank you for your review of our hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Warm Regards

Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Excellent Hotel at an Excellent Location... 2 mins walk to the Metro, CC Mall, Bus Stop, Pharmacy and Grocery Store.
Very good and fast Service with good apartments furnished with everything you mite need.

I'll recommend this Hotel to everyone.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Thank you very much for sharing you wonderful comments on Trip Advisor following your recent visit to Flora Park Hotel Apartments.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were pleased with the location we have to offer.

I have also noted with pride your feedback regarding our apartments offering everything a guest may need and the very good and fast service. I will be sure to pass on your compliments to my team.

Again thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Den Bosch, The Netherlands
Reviewed 19 November 2013

We stayed in a one bedroom apartment with large balcony. Room is huge, spotless, and well maintained. Service is excellent. Free shuttle to th beach and walking distance to the Metro and Deirdra City Center mall.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
I was very happy to read your positive comments on Trip Advisor and I am delighted that you had a perfect stay with us.

Your valued comments serve as an added motivation to the entire team to maintain the highest level of service at all the times and for all our guests.

I will be sure to pass on your excellent comments about service to my team and the Housekeeping Department will be delighted to read your feedback regarding the spotless apartment.

Hertford, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Loved it, great apartment and great breakfast. Excellent location near airport and across the road from Mall and Metro Station. We benefited from a free airport transfer too.

Recommended to parents and just been told they really liked it too.

Looking to book again.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple

It was lovely to read your review and I am happy that you had an excellent experience at our hotel.

I would like to thank you for your positive remarks about the hotel’s great apartment, excellent and accessible location as well as your great experience in “Ambrosia” Restaurant.

Thank you for your recommendation we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Lodi, New Jersey, United States
Reviewed 15 November 2013

The apt was huge. 1 1/2 bathrooms. Nice size kitchen. Nice size bathrooms. Nice size bedroom. Downside the pillows smelled weird. After using the dual washer dryer our clothes came out with an awful smell, and they weren't all the way dry, and the shower had mold on the bottom. Room service food was nasty and cold. We bought our own dvds, come to find out they were not compatible to the dvd players in the room.Service was nice but there were too many downsides to stay here again...sorry.

Room Tip: DVDs from America will not work.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, 10 December 2013
Thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the shortfalls you have highlighted in your feedback, this is not the level of service and product that we normally deliver for our guests, as highlighted by the majority of positive comments we receive through Trip Advisor.

Your valued comments give us an opportunity to make the necessary improvements and it is with this in mind that I would very much appreciate it if you could confirm your apartment number and/or name via my email address at ivo.tzvetkov@florahospitality.com and I will investigate the matter further.

I appreciate you for mentioning that our apartments are “huge” with good sized kitchen, bathrooms and bedrooms.

Thank you once again for sharing your experience with us and I do hope that you will give us an opportunity to restore your confidence in our hotel in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly should you require any further assistance.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

Our room was very spacious and had everything we needed. After a long day of wandering around Dubai, going home to a stress-free environment is truly refreshing. Everything has been made easy for us. The staff were friendly and made us feel welcome especially at the lobby. Even the tour agent at the lobby was very friendly.
The location is great as well. It is a few minutes ride to the airport, a metro station is right outside, and it is a short walk to the Deira City Centre.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

It was a great pleasure to read your review and I was delighted to know that you had a pleasurable experience and that you would stay with us again in the future.

I would like to thank you for your kind words about the hotel’s apartment which you have kindly mentioned was “spacious and had everything that you needed”.

I was also delighted to read your positive remarks with regards to my team members, who looked after you during your stay and described them as friendly, welcoming, making everything easy for you. I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor, and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you in the near future.