“13 hours at Flora Park”

Ranked #164 of 545 Hotels in Dubai
Dakar, Senegal
“13 hours at Flora Park”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

This place I discovered on the Internet is really worth staying. Warm welcome, personal attention, excellent quality of service. Appartments are spacious, comfortable and well equipped.
Unfortunately my connection was too short, just 13 hours...
Wish to come back and stay for holidays with the family.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, 20 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of Flora Park Hotel Apartments on TripAdvisor.

I am very pleased that you found your apartment facilities to be “spacious, comfortable and well equipped” and I am very proud to read your description of our staff members saying that you received a “warm welcome”, “personal attention” and “excellent quality of service” from our team. I will be sure to congratulate our staff members personally and we will continue to strive to do even better for our guests in the future.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back for a longer visit next time.

Cluster Director of Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (223)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Tallinn, Estonia
Reviewed 18 March 2014

it was really nice and clean and all the time stuff was asking do we want anything. and specially mr kumar thanks for your hospitality breakfast also was vert nice everybody was smiling .thanks again and again

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

It is a great boost of confidence to read your opening statement – “Great hotel, great location perfect service, hard working staff” and I thank you for sharing your experience in Trip Advisor.

I am delighted that you have noted our hotel as being in “nice and clean”, our breakfast as “very nice” and I am very proud that you have described our staff members as attentive and smiling with a special mention for Mr. Kumar. I will be sure to congratulate Mr. Kumar and the rest of the team personally.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future for another memorable visit.

Manila, Philippines

good location
near dubai metro
with a mall nearby - deira city center
good view of burj khalifa
near bus stop and taxis are plentiful
big rooms
gave us an upgrade to a 2bedroom unit with kitchen
3 bathrooms
aircon was good

Room Tip: get a high floor unit
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your most encouraging feedback with the TripAdvisor Community.

I was delighted that you found our location to be convenient, with a good view of the Burj Khalifa and your apartment to be spacious with everything in working order.

We hope to welcome you back to Flora Park Hotel Apartment in the near future.

Ankara, Turkey
Reviewed 14 March 2014

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, 16 March 2014
Dear Guest,

WOW! To be described as the “Best Hotel” you have ever stayed is indeed a great honor and I thank you for taking the time to post your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted that you found our facilities to be “nice and clean” and our staff members to be attentive and courteous, with a special mention for Kumar, whom I will be sure to congratulate personally alongside the rest of the teams.

We hope to welcome you back soon for another memorable visit.

Port Louis
Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

I had value for money. It was near the metro station and the shopping mall. I had a nice time there. The staff was nice n always greeting you, good morning or goodnight or have a good day. It was very clean. The breakfast buffet was tasty. Next visit to Dubai i'll be in flora park hotel . Keep it up.

Stayed March 2014
Thank Fatehmamode- Sa... B
Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read that you had a good stay with us at Flora Park Hotel Apartments and thank you for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor Community.

I am pleased that you found our product to be good value for money, our location to be convenient, the facilities to be clean and the breakfast buffet tasty.
I read with pride that you have described our staff as “nice” and that they always extended to you a warm greeting.

Thank you once again for your encouragement and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

I had booked a 3 BHK Apt at Flora park apt hotels for my family who were traveling to Dubai for the first time.the rooms were spacious and clean.they were extremely happy with the hospitality and room service at Flora.special thanks to Mr.manoj Kumar Yadav , Mr.Arun ,Ms.Jenny & Ms.Ashwini for
making this holiday really memorable for my family.

• Stayed March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted that your family found their stay to be “enjoyable and comfortable”, the rooms to be “spacious and clean” and that they were extremely happy with the hospitality and room service.
I have noted your special mention of Manoj, Arun, Jenny and Ashwini. Our team is at the heart of our service promise and I will be sure to pass on your compliments to everyone mentioned as well as the rest of the teams personally.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Beuningen, The Netherlands
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Although we got a poor apartment at check-in, our comments on this were handled perfectly by the staff. They immediately provided us with a new apartment that was clean and up to expectation. We further got a fruit basket and some soda drinks as excuse. Staff did everything to make our stay a pleasant one. Compliments for the whole staff attitude throughout our stay!
The hotel is conveniently located close to Deira City center and metro.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback following your stay at our hotel.

Please accept my apologies for the shortfalls in product you experience with the initial apartment allocated for you and I have already spoken to our Assistant Executive Housekeeper who is addressing this matter with our team through additional re-training.

I am however pleased that the team responded immediately and resolved the initial shortcoming for you and I am delighted that overall you had a great stay with us.

I will be sure to share your compliments with our members of staff personally and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.