“Nice introduction to Dubai”

Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments
Ranked #162 of 563 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Nice hotel with good facilities. Exceptional cleanliness. Breakfast was included in our price and was ample. Spa sauna and pool. Very close to the metro so easy access to all Dubai. Desk staff - some lovely, some not so. Depended on who you got. Will recommend this site again

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your most appreciated recommendation following your stay at Flora Park Hotel Apartments.

I am delighted that you found our facilities to be good, our cleanliness to be “exceptional” and our breakfast offering to have ample choice.

I am also pleased that you had a chance to enjoy our recreational facilities and that our location was convenient for your needs.

I was very proud to read that you found some our staff to be lovely, but I must apologise for those members of our staff who did not extend the expected level of hospitality. If you have some further feedback regarding this matter please do not hesitate to contact me at ivo.tzvetkov@florahospitality.com.

I thank you once again for taking the time to share your feedback and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

This place I discovered on the Internet is really worth staying. Warm welcome, personal attention, excellent quality of service. Appartments are spacious, comfortable and well equipped.
Unfortunately my connection was too short, just 13 hours...
Wish to come back and stay for holidays with the family.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of Flora Park Hotel Apartments on TripAdvisor.

I am very pleased that you found your apartment facilities to be “spacious, comfortable and well equipped” and I am very proud to read your description of our staff members saying that you received a “warm welcome”, “personal attention” and “excellent quality of service” from our team. I will be sure to congratulate our staff members personally and we will continue to strive to do even better for our guests in the future.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back for a longer visit next time.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

it was really nice and clean and all the time stuff was asking do we want anything. and specially mr kumar thanks for your hospitality breakfast also was vert nice everybody was smiling .thanks again and again

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

It is a great boost of confidence to read your opening statement – “Great hotel, great location perfect service, hard working staff” and I thank you for sharing your experience in Trip Advisor.

I am delighted that you have noted our hotel as being in “nice and clean”, our breakfast as “very nice” and I am very proud that you have described our staff members as attentive and smiling with a special mention for Mr. Kumar. I will be sure to congratulate Mr. Kumar and the rest of the team personally.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future for another memorable visit.

good location
near dubai metro
with a mall nearby - deira city center
good view of burj khalifa
near bus stop and taxis are plentiful
big rooms
gave us an upgrade to a 2bedroom unit with kitchen
3 bathrooms
aircon was good

Room Tip: get a high floor unit
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your most encouraging feedback with the TripAdvisor Community.

I was delighted that you found our location to be convenient, with a good view of the Burj Khalifa and your apartment to be spacious with everything in working order.

We hope to welcome you back to Flora Park Hotel Apartment in the near future.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2014

Dear Guest,

WOW! To be described as the “Best Hotel” you have ever stayed is indeed a great honor and I thank you for taking the time to post your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted that you found our facilities to be “nice and clean” and our staff members to be attentive and courteous, with a special mention for Kumar, whom I will be sure to congratulate personally alongside the rest of the teams.

We hope to welcome you back soon for another memorable visit.

Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

I had value for money. It was near the metro station and the shopping mall. I had a nice time there. The staff was nice n always greeting you, good morning or goodnight or have a good day. It was very clean. The breakfast buffet was tasty. Next visit to Dubai i'll be in flora park hotel . Keep it up.

Stayed: March 2014
Thank Fatehmamode- Sa... B

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read that you had a good stay with us at Flora Park Hotel Apartments and thank you for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor Community.

I am pleased that you found our product to be good value for money, our location to be convenient, the facilities to be clean and the breakfast buffet tasty.
I read with pride that you have described our staff as “nice” and that they always extended to you a warm greeting.

Thank you once again for your encouragement and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

I had booked a 3 BHK Apt at Flora park apt hotels for my family who were traveling to Dubai for the first time.the rooms were spacious and clean.they were extremely happy with the hospitality and room service at Flora.special thanks to Mr.manoj Kumar Yadav , Mr.Arun ,Ms.Jenny & Ms.Ashwini for
making this holiday really memorable for my family.

• Stayed: March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted that your family found their stay to be “enjoyable and comfortable”, the rooms to be “spacious and clean” and that they were extremely happy with the hospitality and room service.
I have noted your special mention of Manoj, Arun, Jenny and Ashwini. Our team is at the heart of our service promise and I will be sure to pass on your compliments to everyone mentioned as well as the rest of the teams personally.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.