“Great hotel; outstanding staff and professional services.”

Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments
Ranked #176 of 554 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

One of the best hotels I've seen. Professional staff and great services. Very close to city center mall and all other hypermarkets. Easy access to all places via next door train station.

5 stars

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank SolimanDammam
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your positive feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am very happy to read that you had a great overall experience at our hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

There are newer reviews for Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments

Reviewed 10 June 2014

This is my 2nd time staying in flora park. I find the 1st stay was great that on my trip to Dubai again, I decided to book this hotel again. The price is reasonable for a hotel apartment. The staff is very friendly and attentive towards the request that was made like more more shower gel and shampoo, ask for a specific timing for house keeping. The location is also very good as it is near the metro and also deira city centre.

Room Tip: Higher floors have less A/C unit noise
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Zhen Jian N

Dear Guest,

I was very pleased to receive your most appreciated review and I thank you for taking the time to post it online.

I am delighted that you found our location to be convenient, our rates to have been of good value for money, I am proud to read your description of our staff service as friendly and attentive and I will be sure to congratulate the team for a job well done.

We will use your encouraging feedback as inspiration to strive to do even better for all our valued guests.

We hope to welcome you back soon for another memorable visit.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Really loved our 1-bed king apartment (rm 510): very spacious with good soundproofing and blackout curtains. Bed and pillows were superb and we had the best sleep in a long time. The bathroom had an excellent rain shower + bath except we had no hand towels on our 2-night stay, and the kitchen was reasonably well-equipped but some of the cupboard handles were sticky. Didn't find any restaurants in near vicinity but metro stop 16 is just opposite and 3 (or 4) stops on green line gets you to Baniyas Square which offers many options.

The checking-in process was unnecessarily slow and complicated - we were handed 4 separate envelopes of invoices, etc., which is a total waste of resources and manpower. Also, we had to pay AED 90pp for breakfast instead of the AED 75pp indicated on our booking.com reservation because we had no means of proof to hand at the time. That said, staff were eager to please and we enjoyed a very comfortable stay, albeit too short!

Room Tip: Rm 510 is on an end and very quiet
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Helene H

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing with us your valued and objective feedback.

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused during your stay and I will take this opportunity to respond to the points you have made.

Firstly I will make no excuses about the slow check-in which I have confirmed during my investigation took much longer than our usual standard. The staff member has been retrained on expectations and we are confident there will be immediate improvement in regards to our team member’s efficiency standards.

I also acknowledge and have taken into consideration your feedback regarding the amount of paper work you received during your stay. I have confirmed that upon arrival you received our welcome letter which also includes the log in details for the internet, we also sent to your room a pre-departure letter in order to ensure a smooth check out and upon check out your payment receipt. All of these communications are intended to ensure our guest convenience and problem free stay. We will however strive to continue to find ways to reduce our impact on the environment and look for paper free options whenever possible.

In regards to the breakfast charge the price of AED 75 is before taxes and we try and make this information as clear as possible through all our booking channels, but I am sorry if there was any misunderstanding on this occasion.

I have also noted your comment about sticky handles and our Director of Housekeeping is addressing this with the team through refresher training on standards and expectations.

On the positive side I am delighted that you loved your apartment, found it to be spacious, well equipped, with good soundproofing and blackout curtains. I am also pleased that you have highlighted our recently installed luxury bedding package, which continues to be received with very positive feedback from our guests.

I read with pride that you found our staff members eager to please and that overall you enjoyed a comfortable, stay.

We hope to welcome you back for a longer stay in the near future.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

The hotel is very nice as is the staff also. The food was also a plus.
everybody is so pleasant and very helpful . They all are willing to help with whatever you need. Special thanks to the night manger asem and his team really you are doing fantastic job and you make a great fan of flora hotel , definitely we will back soon.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your most encouraging feedback with the TripAdvisor Community.

I am delighted that you had a positive overall stay with us, that you found the food to be good and I am proud to read your comments about our staff members with a special mention for Assem.

I will be sure to congratulate Assem and the rest of the team personally and we hope to welcome you back for another visit in the near future.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

this hotel has nothing good except of leaving me feeling disrespected by lying about the swimming pool that it is closed while there were some other guests swimming there and i discover that the receptionist is not honest about it as i asked the other receptionist
i felt terribly horrible and when i confronted him he did not apologize
which made me feel even more fool by being there from the first instance
better go some other hotels like Tamani hotel and Radisson Blu and many others but this one

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Bader S
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback on TripAdvisor.

Please accept my apologies for the shortfalls in service and product you and your family experienced during your stay.

I will make no excuses for the mistake made with the information we provided regarding the closure of our pool, however I can confirm to you that it was an unintentional mistake which we corrected, but unfortunately this updated information did not reach you.

Our pool was actually closed for a limited period in the evening of the first day and a limited period in the morning of the second. I have read with concern your feedback about the approach of our staff member, your feedback has been shared with the team member involved, whereby we have made our concerns very clear as well as our expectations moving forward.

I have been assured by the staff member that there was no intentional miscommunication intended and that an apology was extended, but regardless of this it is obvious that we were not able to achieve the correct level of guest resolution in this case.

In the mean time we have tried to get in touch with you via email and via phone in order to extend our apologies personally, but unfortunately we have not been successful as of yet.
I hope that you will have a chance to make contact with me and I can be reached at
ivo.tzvetkov@florahospitality.com at your convenience.

I do hope that you will give us another opportunity to restore your confidence in our hotel, as this is not our usual standard of service and product delivery as confirmed by the mostly positive comments we receive on TripAdvisor and throughout online reputation channels and I hope to welcome you back in the near future for another visit.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Had an opportunity to stay in this property for 4 nights and it was a very pleasant experience. The rooms were comfortable and spacious. The staff was courteous and helpful at all times. The close proximity to the city center and the metro makes it ideal place for those on short business trips. The room service was reasonable though the spread for breakfast could be better. on the whole a good experience. looking forward for another short stay soon.

Room Tip: Choose a room with a view to the Burj Khalifa
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your positive feedback on TripAdvisor.

I have noted and taken on board your feedback about the breakfast selection and our culinary team will work towards further enhancements for the future.

One the positive side I am very happy to read that on the whole you had a great overall experience at our hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back soon for another visit.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Just returned from a three night stay at the flora park apartments in dubai. I booked this apartment block after reading the reviews on TripAdvisor and booking.com. And I couldn't be more happy that I did. From the minute we arrived until the minute we left the service was superb. The staff couldn't do enough for you. ( always with a smile) we booked a one bed apartment but we were given a three bedroom apartment which was absolutely massive. I must mention the couple of lads who cleaned our apartment. BRILLIANT.!! Polite, friendly and hard working lads. As far as the location of this hotel goes. Spot on. Across the road from deira city centre metro station. Two stops from the airport. The deira shopping mall is only a 2 minute walk away. And also a couple of shops close by. I really can't speak highly enough about these apartments. So if you are thinking about visiting dubai. This is the place for you. 10/10. We will be back

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your most encouraging feedback with us and the TripAdvisor Community.

I was delighted that you had a very positive experience, that you found our location to be convenient and I am extremely proud to read that our staff members met and exceeded your expectation.

I will be sure to congratulate the team personally and we will use your feedback as inspiration to do even better for our guests in the future.

Thank you once again for your recommendation of Flora Park Hotel Apartments and we look forward to welcoming you back soon for another memorable experience.