“Best place to stay with family”

Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments
Ranked #129 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Excellent service. Everything is close by - grocery store, metro, restaurant, mall etc. Best place to stay. Wifi is not as strong as you would like but works well in the living room. Staff is very friendly and helpful. You can get food delivered from nearby grocery store or restaurant.

Stayed: June 2014
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Dear Guest,

I was very pleased to receive your most appreciated review and I thank you for taking the time to post it on TripAdvisor.

I am very proud to read that you found our service to be excellent and our staff members to have been friendly and helpful.

We will use your encouraging feedback as inspiration to strive to do even better for all our valued guests.

We hope to welcome you back soon for another memorable visit.

IvoTzvetkov

Reviewed 29 June 2014

with the help of courtious staff member Mr. Vinyak Vmurthi, I was able to fix my expensive broken luggage. Mr. Vinyak Vmurthi was paitent and most kind. Each visit to the hotel has always been a pleasent stay. I hope that Mr, Vinyak receives a reward for his unfailing efforts.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 June 2014

The pillows had a musty smell and even after they replaced them, they still had a musty smell...
It's bad enough knowing that hundreds of other people use the pillows but the smell was unbearable.
I have stayed at the hotel a number of times and always enjoyed it there, but unfortunately I don't think I will be booking another stay at Flora Park.

• Stayed: June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the shortfall you have highlighted in regard to the pillows. I would very much appreciate it if you could confirm with me your name and apartment number so that I can investigate this matter with my Director of Housekeeping as the pillows that we offer are a very new product.

I am therefore very concerned to receive your comment regarding this matter. I would also very much like to confirm if you had a chance to bring this matter to our team’s attention, so that we can resolve it for you during your stay and I can be reached at your convenience at ivo.tzvetkov@florahospitality.com

I would like to thank you once again for bringing this matter to my attention and for giving us the opportunity to address this shortfall with the appropriate actions, I would like to assure you that we take our guest’s feedback very seriously and that this is not the evel of service and product that we normally deliver, as confirmed by the mostly positive comments we receive through TripAdvisor.

I would therefore hope that you will give us an opportunity to restore your confidence in our hotel and if there is anything that I can be of assistance with in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly on the above email address.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Flora park was chosen by us after reviewing so many properties on the internet, location,price point and size of the apartments was the one of the main reason, after seeing IVO Tzvetkov name as director operation we knew that nothing can go wrong.

Ivo was a savior of our holidays when he was managing Renaissance Tianjin China. He is a thorough professional with in depth knowledge about the industry.

We were family of 7, five adults and 2 kids and we booked 1 one bedroom and 1 two bedroom apartment and requested for apartments on the same floor as we had elders with us. The reservation office told us that the request will be looked into and subject to availability at that time, the check inn was smooth it took 5 minutes for the keys to be given to us and the rooms were right opposite to each other.

The Location of the hotel is excellent, just walking distance from metro and ,deira city centre , the rooms were spacious and well maintained with all the amenities required.

The staff was polite courteous and always ready to help. Special note of thanks to Hassan (front office) and Judith/Judi at fitness center they both had gone extra mile to make us comfortable. Judith has provided lot of good tips on fitness.

Kids loved the pool, the water quality was excellent, pool has one very strange rule that kids are to be accompanied by an adult even of they know swimming. I wanted to workout in the gym and kids wanted the pool the lifeguard told us that there has to be one adult supervising the kids. May be Ivo can through some light on this, according to me the kids who can swim should the allowed in the pool.

The sofa Upholstery looked to be little dated, but I was told that they are upgrading lot of things.

Would love to go back and stay there again.

Thx to IVO and his entire team for making our trip so memorable.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Firstly please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused in regards to that swimming pool access for your children and that our team was not able to explain clearly the reason why we have this procedure in place. I would like to take this opportunity to explain in my response, that in regards to this procedure we are following Dubai Legislation which states that a child below 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult who is 18 year of age or above.

In regards to the sofa upholstery, the information you received is correct that we are in fact in the process of procuring a brand new sofa product for our apartments and although we are in the initial stages we hope to be in a position to implement this upgrade as soon as possible.

I am delighted that you had an overall excellent stay with is and I feel very flattered that you have mentioned me in your feedback, but I think it is important to acknowledge that it is our team at Flora Park and their individual efforts that are responsible for your wonderful comments and I am very proud of each and every one of my colleagues.

I have noted your description of our staff members saying that they were polite and courteous and the special mention for Hassan and Judith/Judy. I will be sure to congratulate the team personally.

I am also happy that we were able to accommodate your preference for apartment assignment on the same floor and that you found our hotel location to have been convenient for your needs.

Once again I thank you for your most appreciated boost of confidence and we look forward to welcoming you back for another visit in the near future.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

If you are looking for a nice and quite Hotel i think Flora park is strongly recommended for your Vacation,
what i mostly like in that Hotel :
1. Location more than perfect .very near from Metro Station , City Center and a lot shops
2.room size are very good the bathroom is good too
3.very nice for families
4. the stuff are very very friendly and helpful , Specially Mr.Assem at the Reception , he was a very nice man with us and more than helpful , we strongly recommend a Bonus from him

what i didnt like in the hotel is :
1. visits are not allowed
2. the swimming pool
3. the TV screens without HDMI Cables

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your most positive feedback with the TripAdvisor Community.
Please accept my sincere apologies for the shortfalls you have highlighted in your feedback.
I can confirm that we are in the process of sourcing an upgrade product for our Television replacements in the future which will include HDMI connectivity.

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused in relation to the point you mentioned regarding visitor accessibility, but I must take this opportunity and explain that our guest’s safety and security is a top priority for our team and we reserve the right to allow or restrict access to guest apartments and guest floors, to visitors who have not registered upon check in. This is in line with our commitment to ensuring the protection and well being of all our valued guests and their families.

In regards to the swimming pool I would value any additional feedback in regards to what improvement you would like to see us make in that area. I can be reached at your convenience at ivo.tzvetkov@florahospitality.com

On the positive side I am very happy that you found our location to be convenient, the apartment facilities to have been spacious and that you have recognized our family friendly environment.
I am very proud to read your description o our staff members saying that they were very friendly and helpful and I have noted your special mention of Assem.

I will be sure to congratulate Assem and the rest of the team for a job well done and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Very spacious Apartments. Its right opposite Deira City centre and hence one has easy access to the mall and the metro. Its a family hotel and also the staff is very good and helpful. The balconies are huge and one can spend a nice evening overlooking the city.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vishal_rattanpal
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing you feedback with the TripAdvisor Community.

I am delighted that you have highlighted our family friendly environment, that you found the apartments to be spacious and I am very proud to read that you have highlighted our staff members as helpful and very good.

I will be sure to pass on your compliments to the team and we look forward to welcoming you and your family back for another memorably experience.

IvoTzvetkov

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Positive Points
Spacious apartment. Very clean. Great location. Transports like taxis, metro, buses were available so easily. Staff were so friendly and helpful. Real value for money. I will surely book my next stay at this hotel. A special thanks to Mr. Jeetandar Singh for his excellent services.

Negative Points
No exhaust fans in the toilets.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Nasrudeen
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing with us you most encouraging and objective feedback following your stay at Flora Park Hotel Apartments.

Firstly please accept my apologies for the exhaust fan in your toilet and I would appreciate it if you could send me details of your apartment number and I will investigate the matter further. I can be reached at ivo.tzvetkov@florahospitality.com

I am delighted that you have described us as an “Excellent Hotel”, that you found your apartment to be spacious and clean, the location to have been convenient for your needs and that overall you felt that our product was great value for money.

I am proud to read that you found our staff members to be friendly and helpful and I have noted your special mention of Jeetandar. I will be sure to congratulate Jeetandar and the rest of the team on a job well done.

Finally we hope to welcome you back soon for another visit at our hotel.