“Excellent service with Raffles Club”
Review of Raffles Dubai

Raffles Dubai
Ranked #2 of 550 Hotels in Dubai
Paris, France
“Excellent service with Raffles Club”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

We stayed at the Raffles in a Club Room fin November 2013.

The Raffle Club Room includes a nice room with a view on Dubaï skyline, private check-in/check-out counter with beverages and food, an afternoon tea (very tasteful), evening canapes and cocktails from 6 to 8pm (it is almost a dinner for small appetites, you can drink alcohol and soft), a butler service and other services described on the hotel website.

What made a real difference was the wonderful team in the Raffles Club Lounge : people are very polite, always smiling and very helpful. Service is just perfect. We only stayed on night there, but as we were just married, we had a bottle of champaign (with alcohol) plus a bottle of white wine. Our room was decorated with petals of roses everywhere. We asked for a late check-out and we were allowed to check out at 6pm instead of 12 noon.

The Raffles Club Room is very comfortable, with a king size bed, a large bath for 2 and a shower two. We had a balcony overlooking the pool and facing the sunset over the Dubaï skyline.

I definitely recommend this hotel and encourage you to live the Raffles Club experience.

Room Tip: Book a Raffles Club room
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank tchebi
RafflesDubai, Manager at Raffles Dubai, responded to this review, 12 January 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on TripAdvisor.

I was very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your one night's stay and that we had helped make your honeymoon special.

Furthermore, I was delighted to note that the team in the club lounge made the difference to your stay and that you would highly recommend Raffles Dubai.

We hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back on another occasion.

Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (769)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 January 2014

This is a beautiful and trendy hotel, optimal for business trips.

Pros:
- Beautiful spacious rooms
- Top service
- Great view

Cons:
- Not in Jumeira, if you want to be close to the sea, but excellent for business trip purposes.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting a review on TripAdvisor.

I was pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you found our rooms beautiful and spacious.

Thank you for choosing Raffles Dubai - we hope to be able to welcome you back on another occasion.

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

This was the first time that my wife and I have stayed at a Raffles Hotel. It will not be the last. We reserved a club room which was just beautiful. Everything you can imagine is there. Breakfast in the mornings were just superb as was the cocktail time in the evening. The staff were just magnificent. Pool and locker rooms just perfect. We had a late flight out on our last evening and requested a late checkout which was accommodated.
What more can I say of truly 5 Star hotel than..Bravo.
We will return.

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank RichAChapman
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor.

It was pleasing to read you and your wife had a positive stay experience and that you found the staff magnificent.

Furthermore, it was lovely to hear your comments about the club lounger and that you had enjoyed your breakfast and evening cocktails.

Thank you for choosing Raffles Dubai - we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back on another occasion.

Darlington, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 January 2014

We had a club room for 5 nights over Christmas and it was easily the best hotel I've been to. The thing that sets Raffles apart is their dedication to customer service. Every member of staff always greeted you with a smile and never failed to ask if we needed anything or offer advice on where to go and how to get there. (The metro is 3/4mins walk away and takes you anywhere you need to be!)

Our room was fantastic with everything you could wish for and more. The room attendants did a fantastic job each day servicing the room and the turn down service was always welcomed.

We were very lucky to have a lovely surprise of rose petals and champagne waiting for us on our return on Christmas eve. This was done as a romantic surprise for my girlfriend to whom I had just proposed to earlier in the evening at the top of the Burj Khalifa.

The butler service was a fantastic touch and they were fabulously efficient. This is also true of the Raffles Club Lounge, where the staff were delightful and the food and atmosphere were such a pleasure.

The whole hotel has an ambiance that is so very relaxing and made you feel like you were in a very beautiful spa. The hotel spa itself is also very calming and has excellent treatments. The changing areas each have a sauna, steam and jacuzzi, which were very peaceful and relaxing. One thing that I particularly liked was the fact that a towel was never more than 3ft away wherever you were in the spa!

In a city with more hotel choice than you can shake a stick at, I would not hesitate to stay anywhere else. This will be our home whenever we visit Dubai!

I would like to personally thank Olga who was amazing throughout our stay and epitomises the 5* customer service.

Room Tip: Choose a club room as breakfast (unbelievable), afternoon tea, canapés and cocktails are included, a...
1 Thank Glen B
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to read that you and your fiancé enjoyed your stay and that we had helped make this special occasion extra memorable.

Furthermore, it was wonderful to hear that you felt the spa had a positive ambiance and that you had found your treatments excellent.

The team and I do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back on another occasion - thank you for choosing Raffles Dubai.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 January 2014

We spent 6 nights in this fabulous hotel in a club lounge room in December celebrating our wedding anniversary. We were not disappointed, everything was just immaculate, the service was just great and we cannot stop praising everyone for their friendliness. We stayed at this hotel for the second time and our expectations were high, but no fail. We felt pampered all around. The room was terrific, the spa/pool area perfect, the japanese restaurant delicious and the lounge (especially the team) outstanding. Thanks for a wonderful vacation, we are looking forward to staying here again. With all our travel done in the past years, for pleasure or for business, this is truly one of the best hotels in the world. Happy new year to everyone.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your remarks on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to hear that you enjoyed your two visits and that we had helped make your anniversary special.

Moreover, it was wonderful to read your comments about the service and the team at the hotel and to learn that you felt pampered.

Thank you for choosing Raffles Dubai - the team and I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back on another occasion.

Cooranbong
Reviewed 2 January 2014

My wife and I went to Dubai over Xmas and again stayed at Raffles. It was our second stay in the space of eight months. The service, which was out of this world the first visit, has even improved on that, and this is the opinion of every guest you speak to whilst staying at Raffles. All say that this is the best service of any hotel they have ever stayed in, anywhere in the world. The only hotel that I know that will do almost anything for their guests, irrespective of how important you are or not.
The concierge staff and club lounge staff deserve a mention, as they are the best at what they do, at any hotel, and I could not imagine any other hotel matching them for their service and friendly and caring attitude towards all guests.
Again, by far the best hotel in Dubai, if not the world, service, rooms, food, and staff are better than first class.

Room Tip: The smallest rooms at this hotel are 75 metres square, the largest standard rooms in the UAE, and th...
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I was very pleased to read that this was your second visit to the hotel and that you had chosen to spend Christmas with us.

Furthermore, I was absolutely delighted to hear your comments about the service and the team at the hotel - which is testament to their hardwork and genuine caring attitude.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back for a third visit - thank you for choosing Raffles Dubai.

Fredericksburg, Texas
Reviewed 30 December 2013

My stay at Raffles Dubai was over a month ago and it still ranks as my most cherished hotel stay with the outstanding service from the Raffles team. Thank you Saphira, Natali, Magid, Camille, Chef Thomas and his staff in the Fire & Ice restaurant. Oh, that heavenly Watermelon & Feta salad! Ah! The first bite literally melted in my mouth, the flavors and textures balanced perfectly; my eyes closed and my head went back. As I came to, I'm sure I felt someone had seen my ecstasy!
Every time I passed through the lobby, I was always greeted courteously by the staff with a genuine smile, never intrusive but always chivalrous. Overall the Raffles experience was like none other I have experienced, I felt genuinely pampered and appreciated but not in a cloying-patronizing way, and I have lived and traveled in Scandinavia, Europe, as well as North & Central America. Thank you Raffles team for a wonderful experience in your part of the world!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Lecia D
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to hear that you had enjoyed your Raffles experience and that you felt pampered and cared for.

Furthermore, thank you for your wonderful description of our Watermelon & Feta salad which I have shared with the Head Chef and his team.