Raffles Dubai
JA Ocean View Hotel(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$239
Very Good 4/5
US$976
Jumeirah.com
Excellent 5/5
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$461
US$394
Jumeirah.com
US$106
US$94
US$746
US$469
  • Pool
Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$406
US$252
Great 4.5/5
Roda Al Murooj(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$231
US$212
  • Pool
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$376
US$267
Excellent 5/5
US$2,383
US$1,502
Agoda.com
3,833 results
All reviewswafi mallclub roomdiplomatic suiteazur restaurantlandmark suitesignature roomegyptian themeafternoon teabutler servicewalk in wardrobelarge balconyrooms are hugebeautiful hotelclose to the airportswim up barpool staffconcierge desk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Couldn't fault this hotel at all - from the moment we arrived it felt like perfect luxury. We stayed in a Club Room which I would say is absolutely worth the extra money - the afternoon tea and canapes and cocktails in the evening are great. Room was big and the bed was large and comfortable. We had a fantastic view over the city from our room. The location is good although we found we took taxis to most other places. The Wafi Mall next door is not the biggest but good to wander round. Thoroughly enjoyable stay. The pool and gym facilities at the hotel are also very good.

Room Tip: Would definitely recommend a Club room.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
RafflesDubai, General Manager at Raffles Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to read that you had a fantastic stay and that you had enjoyed the club room and associated benefits. Furthermore, it was pleasing to hear that you had time to enjoy the pool and gym facilities.

We do look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back on another occasion - thank you for choosing Raffles Dubai.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Dear, I been staying at this hotel almost since 4yrs now but still I couldn't get the link to become the ambassador and the hotel staff can't help me wit that. As this hotel is one of my best in this hotel. I just love everything about it.. Now presently I am at the Raffles. Room 1006.
Please help me to get the ambassador of raffles will be highly appreciated

Room Tip: Any room is best room I am in love wit this hotel specially
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Nasim S

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to read that you find the hotel one of the best in the world and that you have chosen to stay with us on many occasions.

Please feel free to drop an email to generalmanager.dubai@raffles.com and I will ask the team to advise you of the criteria required in order to qualify for the Raffles Ambassador membership programme.

We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back on another occasion - thank you for choosing Raffles Dubai.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

My wife and I spent the Easter weekend here and we enjoyed every moment. If you are thinking of booking the hotel then you must pay the extra and go Club class. Breakfast is included as are afternoon tea and canapés in the evening, including cocktails. The room was magnificent, huge bed, large balcony and comfy lounger. Club also brings you a private checking in/out so no queues. Well located for various activities, we are already planning our next visit

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joe1723

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the club lounge and associated facilities exceeded your expectations.

The team and I would like to thank you for choosing Raffles Dubai for your Easter break - we do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back on another occasion.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

My wife and 2 year old and I spent six days in Dubai and found our experience at the Raffles Hotel Dubai very family friendly. We did the standard sites, and tourist destinations. The raffels made us feel very welcome.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Raffles Hotels & Resorts
3  Thank Family F

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to read that you, your wife and son had a positive stay experience and that the team made you feel welcome.

We do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you all back on another occasion - thank you for choosing Raffles Dubai.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

And we weren't disappointed! a lovely spacious room, a very warm welcome....
Breakfast at Azur restaurant was delicious with every taste catered for....

Pool set to a lovely temperature, attentive pool staff.

We attended a function, the ballroom is well designed and beautifully decorated... food served for in excess of 300 guests was delicious and the service excellent.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
RafflesDubai, General Manager at Raffles Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to read that you had chosen to stay with us on two occasions and that you were not disappointed with your choice.

Furthermore, it was pleasing to hear that you had attended an event in the ballroom and that you had found the service excellent.

We do look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back for a third time - thank you for choosing Raffles Dubai.