8 people are viewing this hotel
Fully refundable before Fri, 26 Apr
Algotels
£205
6,657 results
All reviews wafi mall the club lounge azur restaurant diplomatic suite signature room landmark suite booked a club room butler service large balcony rooms are huge beautiful hotel special thanks close to the airport pool staff pool bar special mention exceptional service
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 April 2019 via mobile

What an amazing hotel , it goes without saying it’s a stunning hotel ... the breakfast is the best I have had , so much variety and such attentive staff. The room was lovely , housekeeping could be more helpful with everything. The concierge was so supportive and helpful. The reception experience was perfect. The club lounge staff were so nice and nothing was an effort. Pool staff smiley and efficient. I can’t highly recommend this hotel enough.. the location works and the entire package is FAB

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ClareM628
RafflesDubai, General Manager at Raffles Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback on Trip Advisor.

I am pleased that you had a fabulous stay with us. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed our buffet breakfast in Azur Restaurant and found our colleagues to be helpful.

Reviewed 7 April 2019

Until you visit Raffles it’s difficult to understand why it is so highly rated. From the fabulous service to the luxurious surroundings, add in the experienced and efficient staff and it ticks all the boxes. Ideally located for the airport and direct access to Wafi shopping mall from reception. When there are staff who have been there for many years this says it all. A happy contented workforce who deliver at all times. I stayed in a club room and the lounge is one of the best I have experienced. The canapés served in the evening were such high quality dinner wasn’t required. All in all a top experience.

Room tip: Club room is well worth the extra
2  Thank ianalex2106

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive feedback on Trip Advisor.

I am glad that you had a fabulous stay with us. It is amazing to hear that you were impressed with our convenient location, luxurious décor and efficient service. I am also pleased that you appreciated our Raffles Club Lounge.

Reviewed 6 April 2019 via mobile

Every thing was just perfect. Rooms are very spacious and comfortable that made me spend most of my time just relaxing. Nice big lobby and good breakfast. Location is excellent close the everything yet away from the crowds. Adajent to WAfi mall do you can have a walk around or grab something to eat. The staff are very professional, friendly and very helpful. Definitely will stay there again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Sahar a
RafflesDubai, General Manager at Raffles Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Raffles Dubai and for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor.

I am pleased that you had a perfect stay with us. It is wonderful to hear that you were comfortable in your spacious room. I am also glad that you enjoyed our breakfast selection and had the opportunity to explore the connecting Wafi mall.

Reviewed 6 April 2019

This is an amazing hotel which is certainly one of, if not the best, that we have ever stayed in. From the moment that we stepped into the vast, Egyptianesque reception area, we knew we were in a special place. The establishment exudes pure quality and a rare standard of service where, as stated by others, nothing is left to chance, and nothing is too much trouble. We had a 'Signature Club' room which exceeded expectations, a very large room, beautifully decorated and furnished. Lights, and air con can be controlled via an ipad and also the electric operated curtains which automatically open as you enter the room - just like a cinema. There is also a balcony which had two comfy wicker easy chairs and a small table. The bathroom included a fair sized spa, two side-by-side wash basins and sufficient room for all our toiletries. And a lovely, large shower which held both a regular flexible shower, which had a large rose and a ceiling mounted rain shower. Opposite the bathroom was a fair sized luggage/wardrobe area with an unusually large number of hangers!
The bed was very elegant and superbly maintained, and of course comfortable, and there was a settee and attached day-bed for more leisure convenience. Also a desk with phone (there was also a desk opposite the bed), coffee and tea making facilities and a large TV. The level of housekeeping was amazing with, at times, up to three staff attending to their various roles. Nothing was ever overlooked or not made up to the highest standard.
The same level of attention was paid to guests in the dining room. The breakfast buffet was vast and the elegantly dressed wait-staff ever alert to our needs, all with good grace but also very engaging. They obviously enjoyed their roles as much as we enjoyed their superb service. And a special thanks to the chef who fried my eggs every morning, I didn't need to ask for my order after the first morning. This level of service continued in the club room for High Tea and, later, canapes.
The hotel is located just a few minutes stroll from the 'HealthcareCity' Metro station, which has access to the major malls and attractions...and airport, and for those, like us, loaded with cases, it is only a short taxi trip. A trip I that I didn't want to make as I didn't want to leave.
The hotel itself has direct indoor access to the Egyptian themed WAFI mall, which itself has direct access to the 'Big Bus' hop-on, hop off service.
There is access from the Hotel to the garden area where, once a week, they have outdoor, market-style, afternoon el-fresco dining. Around to the other side of the garden are panoramic views across to the city where, on clear days there is a splendid panoramic view of the city and the incredible scale of the spectacular Burj Kalifa tower, currently the tallest building in the world (you can book tickets with the hotel Concierge), where you an go up to the 155th story and have afternoon tea in the lounge. From the hotel garden at sunset the view which silhouettes the horizon is nothing short of beautiful.
Oh, and thank you for the Birthday Cake! It was a lovely surprise as I returned to our room.
And special mention to staff whom we remember, and apologies to those we have missed: in the Club room, amongst others, Mathew, William, Racheal, Khris, Joe, Ruby and duty manager Issa, In the Azur breakfast room: Melissa, Khadija, Sid, Othuman, Elias (Duty Manager?), Fred and Mohamed. Downstairs Queenie and Duty Manager Charith, and amongst housekeeping, Mariam. And again, apologies to those I have missed. Also the hotel which, we learned, looks after their staff as well as it looks after us! Many thanks to all, we left with beautiful memories of a splendid stay.
Eddie and Linda.
PS, I have not uploaded room pictures as this is very much a wysiwyg: go to the hotel site and look at their room pics, and it is, I assure you, 'WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET!' Yes, I'd happily return tomorrow!

Date of stay: March 2019
4  Thank Edward B

Dear Guest,

Happy belated birthday! I am delighted that you had an amazing and memorable stay with us.

It is wonderful to hear that you were impressed with our hotel unique Egyptian theme décor, user-friendly room controls, vast selection of buffet breakfast and excellent service. I am also glad that you enjoyed the outdoor Friday Brunch in our Raffles Garden.

Furthermore, I am heartened to see that many of our colleagues left lasting impressions on you. Rest assured that all the colleagues mentioned will be praised for their jobs well done.

Reviewed 6 April 2019

Before our visit we had read about Raffles hospitality and I am please to say its all true, fab hotel.....
We booked a club room which is a must here as the club lounge is great. Room was massive, the skyline view turned out to be North East looking out over Bur Dubai/Deira, would have been nice to look over trade centre and Burj Khalifa but.. The club lounge has standard tea/coffee soft drinks all day plus afternoon tea 2-4pm which was lovely all served to your table. Then between 6-8pm you have drinks and canapés the food is very good with the spicy soups being the high light for us! The staff are superb and really look after you and take an interest in you! When my wife was a little un-well we got herbal tea and honey brought out for her, then back in our room more arrived with room service!
The staff is the whole hotel excelled mind you after a few hours there we were greeted by our names by everyone!! Even the ice man by the pool!
The pool is lovely as well with a good use of water fountains to blot out the road noise from SZR which is fairly close but well masked! You get water in ice buckets around the pool which is refreshed all day just lovely! Always someone there to move your sun shade etc etc really spoilt!
Breakfast is very well done with lots and lots of choice, plus pork on request!
So on the whole a super stay we will be back!

Room tip: Club room worth the extra....
Date of stay: March 2019
1  Thank Glend

Dear Guest,

I am pleased that you had a fabulous stay with us. It is wonderful to hear that you appreciated the Raffles Club privileges and enjoyed your time relaxing by the pool. I am also glad that you enjoyed our buffet breakfast in Azur restaurant.