“Highly Recommended!”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$57.75*
and up
Dubai Desert Safari: Tanoura Show, Dune Bashing...
Ranked #18 of 473 Outdoor Activities in Dubai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: From an ecstatic dune bash to the traditional Bedouin camp, the Desert Safari is a must do for all visitors to Dubai. View the famed Dubai city, with our Dubai City Tour in which we cover most popular locations of this beautiful city with commentary from highly experienced guides. Skip the queues at most major theme parks (Ferrari World, Yas Water World, Wild Wadi, Atlantis and many more).
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We were extremely satisfied with City One Tourism and Travel (Dubai) Visa Services. Mr. Rahul, has proven to be very courteous and helpful from the very beginning, trying to organize at the best our trip to Dubai. The guides and drivers are very professional and friendly, the accomodations simply superb. I highly recommend it, Mr Rahul will turn your trip into an unforgettable experience!

All reviews
"special thanks"
in 9 reviews
"short camel ride"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I am frequent traveller I used to have doubts if the travel agency that I am searching for to arrange visa and trips are reliable or trusted. Some travel agencies I got disappointed due to many reasons. The search was over when I found for the first time the City One travel and Tours to arrange my travel visa. I was very thankful to Mr. Rahul from City One Travel and Tours , Dubai Silicon Branch for very welcoming,friendliest, supportive and fast service. He deserved to be recognize and like diamond that can keep forever by the company he is working or for every traveler that searching and needs assistance.

I will always recommend City One Travel and Tours to my friends, colleagues, family and to anyone who needs assistance weather its traveling visa or planning to enjoy the round tours in Dubai or Abu Dhabi.

Once again, Thank you Mr. Rahul for your great hospitality and City One Travel and Tours is grateful to have you as one of their gem. Keep up the great work!

Best Regards and more success in the coming future!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

One of the best service by Mohammad Amin, he is the good person and friendly with the customer and we really enjoyed a lot in Ferrari world thank you Amin for wonderful experience,,,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Absolutely the best travel company in Dubai to work with. We have been using City One for a while and have never been disappointed. They always offer fast, friendly and efficient service. Staff go out of their way to assist and offer solutions to our sometimes difficult flight schedules. A very big thank you to Rahul, Vijay, Athena and the rest of the team!! Keep up the good work!