Dubai was the last leg of our tour which included Amsterdam, Rome and Milan. We're really glad we chose to stay at The Palace The Old Town because service was uniformly and undeniably excellent, the accommodations were uniformly luxurious and so comfortable, the food was uniformly delicious, it was located a very short walk away from Dubai Mall and the hotel spa was fantastic! Check in was very quick, the reception staff were most helpful and welcoming, especially Yoyo and Dynalin. Our room was very large and the bed was so soft and comfortable. It was well cleaned and stayed well cleaned throughout our stay, including the bathroom which is sometimes not paid enough attention even in 5-star hotels. Breakfast was served everyday at Ewaan at the ground floor and the spread was far better than at The Address Dubai Mall. We also had dinner and drinks at the poolside of Ewaan, again the food and service were exceptional. We had dinner at Asado which was an Argentinian grill and the food was so delicious. We needed private transport to take us to the gold souk and back to the hotel, Joseph the concierge delivered on this and on other things that we needed. I had a massage at the spa and Chanya, my masseuse, had magic hands and it was one of the best massages I've ever had, and I have massages quite often. I wish I could have taken Chanya home with me. If I were to return to Dubai, I would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace, built on the edge of a lake, is a harmonious blend of the past and present of Dubai with 242 guest rooms and suites boasting a captivating Middle Eastern theme. The luxury hotel hosts an array of international restaurants featuring fine cuisine, a breathtaking luxury spa, recreational facilities, a large pool and a comprehensive business center. It is ideally located near the Dubai World Trade Center, several major business institutions, shopping malls and tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palace Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace The Old Town Hotel Dubai
- The Palace Old Town
- Palace The Old Town Dubai
- Sofitel Dubai