Ive travelled to dubai almost yearly for the past ten years and have usually stayed at different hotels ere thon each occasion...no more. I cant wait to get back and return to this hotel!
i arrived early in the morning with Emirates and after been offerred breakfast in the main restaurant (which was brilliant by the way) I was given an upgraded room to a suite and was in the room by 7.30am. I cant guarrantee that this would happen to everyone or all the time but it was certainly appreciated after my very long flight.
By the time I left the hotel 24 hours later, most of the staff I saw on more than one occasion were greeting me by name, and I was made to feel very welcome and valued by them all.
The fountain show is similar to the Las Vegas show at the Bellagio but still spectacular nonetheless and certainly added to the attraction of the hotel.
Additionally to the experience was the "arabic" feel given to the architecture of the buildings. , too often in Dubai the hotels could be anywhere in the world, however this hotel could only be here in the UAE.
Loved the easy access to the Dubai mall, even if im not a shopper,
I really look forward to returning and recommend it highly...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace, built on the edge of a lake, is a harmonious blend of the past and present of Dubai with 242 guest rooms and suites boasting a captivating Middle Eastern theme. The luxury hotel hosts an array of international restaurants featuring fine cuisine, a breathtaking luxury spa, recreational facilities, a large pool and a comprehensive business center. It is ideally located near the Dubai World Trade Center, several major business institutions, shopping malls and tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelbag, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Holiday Gems and Agoda so you can book your The Palace Downtown Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace The Old Town Hotel Dubai
- The Palace Old Town
- Palace The Old Town Dubai
- Sofitel Dubai