we arrived here on the 18th of May 2012 for one week . been to Dubai many times but this time it was just me and my Mum. Amazing place felt very safe (as all over dubai ) very nice location just steps from al bahar souq and about 5 minutes walt to Dubai mall. Many places to have dinner.
our room was just on the other site of meat and co on the 1st level and about 15m from the corner of the building that has the best views of the fountans. only one advise for travelers do not leave the door of the room (especially at nights) as there are many mosquitos in the area.
great place amazing people amazing breakfast . room servise is really really great and the chef also send you some very nice chocolates :)
afternoon tea is amazing really really great ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace, built on the edge of a lake, is a harmonious blend of the past and present of Dubai with 242 guest rooms and suites boasting a captivating Middle Eastern theme. The luxury hotel hosts an array of international restaurants featuring fine cuisine, a breathtaking luxury spa, recreational facilities, a large pool and a comprehensive business center. It is ideally located near the Dubai World Trade Center, several major business institutions, shopping malls and tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TravelUp, Ebookers, Priceline, Holiday Gems, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Palace Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace The Old Town Hotel Dubai
- The Palace Old Town
- Palace The Old Town Dubai
- Sofitel Dubai