Although the local travel agent had cancelled my booking the hotel staff could not have been more helpful in sorting out the mess. The room was great, I had a brilliant view of the fountains, the facilities were terrific including the business centre which could be used for free. Overall experience was great. Pricey, but worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace, built on the edge of a lake, is a harmonious blend of the past and present of Dubai with 242 guest rooms and suites boasting a captivating Middle Eastern theme. The luxury hotel hosts an array of international restaurants featuring fine cuisine, a breathtaking luxury spa, recreational facilities, a large pool and a comprehensive business center. It is ideally located near the Dubai World Trade Center, several major business institutions, shopping malls and tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palace Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace The Old Town Hotel Dubai
- The Palace Old Town
- Palace The Old Town Dubai
- Sofitel Dubai