We have stayed at many 5 star hotels around the world but this place is by far the very best. From the moment we entered with our young kids we were given priority and allowed an early check in at 9am as opposed to the usual 3pm. The Arabesque theme throughout the hotel and all it's staff was delightful to say the least. Made us feel like royalty. The Ewaan pool lounge is stunning and a must see when in Dubai. All in all the hotel is fabulous and location amazing right next to souk al bahar and dubai mall. Not to mention the show stopping musical fountains right outside our balcony which the kids loved. We would love to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace, built on the edge of a lake, is a harmonious blend of the past and present of Dubai with 242 guest rooms and suites boasting a captivating Middle Eastern theme. The luxury hotel hosts an array of international restaurants featuring fine cuisine, a breathtaking luxury spa, recreational facilities, a large pool and a comprehensive business center. It is ideally located near the Dubai World Trade Center, several major business institutions, shopping malls and tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Priceline, TravelUp, Agoda, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palace Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace The Old Town Hotel Dubai
- The Palace Old Town
- Palace The Old Town Dubai
- Sofitel Dubai