We have just returned from a 5 night stay at The Palace Downtown Dubai! This was our second stay at this hotel and once again the hotel and staff were outstanding in every aspect! We saw some familiar faces from our last visit and unbelievably were remembered by these members of staff!! Everyone we came in contact with was happy and cheerful and nothing was too much trouble for them-when we returned to the hotel from outings we were greeted by name and a smile which made us at home and very special!
We ate at Ewaan lounge on every evening and the food and service was outstanding-thank you to everyone concerned. On one evening there was an Arabic Night-with spectacular entertainment and food. We had a marvelous evening!
We would hightly recommend this hotel as it is the best in whicgh we have ever stayed and it exceeds it's 5 star rating-we will be back next year!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace, built on the edge of a lake, is a harmonious blend of the past and present of Dubai with 242 guest rooms and suites boasting a captivating Middle Eastern theme. The luxury hotel hosts an array of international restaurants featuring fine cuisine, a breathtaking luxury spa, recreational facilities, a large pool and a comprehensive business center. It is ideally located near the Dubai World Trade Center, several major business institutions, shopping malls and tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Holiday Gems, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Palace Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace The Old Town Hotel Dubai
- The Palace Old Town
- Palace The Old Town Dubai
- Sofitel Dubai