The Palace Downtown Dubai is an experience to behold. Even the drive to the foyer is eye-opening. In a city that has so many amazing sights and structures - such as buildings that seem to pierce the clouds, shopping malls with aquariums and a ski field in the heart of a desert - The Palace shines its own piece of magic. All that was missing was Aladdin's lamp.
The signature restaurant and a number of the rooms are on or overlook the lagoon that features the nightly (sound and light) "singing fountains" that leave Vegas in their wake.
The pool and its surrounds are magnificent. The staff throughout the entire hotel were extremely helpful and went out of their way to make the stay a memorable one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace, built on the edge of a lake, is a harmonious blend of the past and present of Dubai with 242 guest rooms and suites boasting a captivating Middle Eastern theme. The luxury hotel hosts an array of international restaurants featuring fine cuisine, a breathtaking luxury spa, recreational facilities, a large pool and a comprehensive business center. It is ideally located near the Dubai World Trade Center, several major business institutions, shopping malls and tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Palace Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace The Old Town Hotel Dubai
- The Palace Old Town
- Palace The Old Town Dubai
- Sofitel Dubai