This hotel is amazing - among all the modern buildings in the area this hotel has a most welcome old world charm. The staff are incredibly friendly and attentive, the breakfast and lunch buffets are incredible and the pool area is beautiful. The rooms are great - just missed an iphone charger/speakers. The gym is very good as well. From the hotel you have spectacular views of the Burj Khalifa. The hotel is surrounded by a lagoon which has a spectacular watershow every evening. It also has its own souk.
The location is also just fantastic next to Dubai Mall and the Burj Khalifa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace, built on the edge of a lake, is a harmonious blend of the past and present of Dubai with 242 guest rooms and suites boasting a captivating Middle Eastern theme. The luxury hotel hosts an array of international restaurants featuring fine cuisine, a breathtaking luxury spa, recreational facilities, a large pool and a comprehensive business center. It is ideally located near the Dubai World Trade Center, several major business institutions, shopping malls and tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, Ebookers, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palace Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace The Old Town Hotel Dubai
- The Palace Old Town
- Palace The Old Town Dubai
- Sofitel Dubai