I had some freinds visiting the city and while passing down town, i taught of having an afternoon tea, having travelled a lot i was excpecting a very good level of service, but i can tell now that my guests and i really felt pampered and received the best service ever especially a lady called Garlie( hope i spelled her name correctly), she was amazing, very curtous, going the extra mile to explain all the details ( even some we did not have in mind), i would like to congratulate you of having a staff like her she is really an asset.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace, built on the edge of a lake, is a harmonious blend of the past and present of Dubai with 242 guest rooms and suites boasting a captivating Middle Eastern theme. The luxury hotel hosts an array of international restaurants featuring fine cuisine, a breathtaking luxury spa, recreational facilities, a large pool and a comprehensive business center. It is ideally located near the Dubai World Trade Center, several major business institutions, shopping malls and tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Palace Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace The Old Town Hotel Dubai
- The Palace Old Town
- Palace The Old Town Dubai
- Sofitel Dubai