Exquisite furnishings in room & public areas. Service unobtrusive but prompt & personalised. IPad in room a bonus, as was iPod Dock for music & Nespresso coffee machine. Large bathroom with separate bath, toilet & shower cubicles, more like small rooms within a room. Stayed 4 nights, will return! Bar at poolside best view in Dubai of dancing fountains & watched sunset next to tallest building in world. Some children playing in pool. But noise didn't travel into var area, rooms or restaurants, great layout. We ate 2 evening meals in hotel restaurants, excellent variety, informed staff, select wine list. Breakfast offered selections organised by preference such as Asian style, Scandinavian, English, separate area for gluten & dairy free foods. Walking distance to mall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace, built on the edge of a lake, is a harmonious blend of the past and present of Dubai with 242 guest rooms and suites boasting a captivating Middle Eastern theme. The luxury hotel hosts an array of international restaurants featuring fine cuisine, a breathtaking luxury spa, recreational facilities, a large pool and a comprehensive business center. It is ideally located near the Dubai World Trade Center, several major business institutions, shopping malls and tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Holiday Gems, TravelUp, Destinology, Hotels.com, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palace Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace The Old Town Hotel Dubai
- The Palace Old Town
- Palace The Old Town Dubai
- Sofitel Dubai