We have reserved deluxe fountain view, but the view is very partial, and could not see the main fountains.
Service was not professional, for example, I asked baby chair for 3 times, and finally comes in 3 times of call. (Next day)
I pad battery was not able to charge, and I pad was out of battery from first time.
I asked spa menu, this also did not come until we directly asked to concielge desk.
Amenity, there was no tooth brush, maybe forgotten to be posted as I asked and then house keepers brought it to me.
In total, the price is expensive but the service is not good compare to other5star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace, built on the edge of a lake, is a harmonious blend of the past and present of Dubai with 242 guest rooms and suites boasting a captivating Middle Eastern theme. The luxury hotel hosts an array of international restaurants featuring fine cuisine, a breathtaking luxury spa, recreational facilities, a large pool and a comprehensive business center. It is ideally located near the Dubai World Trade Center, several major business institutions, shopping malls and tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Palace Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace The Old Town Hotel Dubai
- The Palace Old Town
- Palace The Old Town Dubai
- Sofitel Dubai