It's my second stay at this remarkable hotel. they have been improved since last visit before 3 years .
the staff are so friendly and extremely cooperative. from the drop -in until drop - off shuttle , you will feel as a celebrity. the location is marvellous , just few steps from the famous Dubai Mall.
I Recommend it for families who are addict to shopping and Spa . unfortunately i couldn't go to spa because i was so busy with other activities. you should book massage before enough time ( like a day before) .
once again , I really admire the hospitality over there. Thanks goes for all .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace, built on the edge of a lake, is a harmonious blend of the past and present of Dubai with 242 guest rooms and suites boasting a captivating Middle Eastern theme. The luxury hotel hosts an array of international restaurants featuring fine cuisine, a breathtaking luxury spa, recreational facilities, a large pool and a comprehensive business center. It is ideally located near the Dubai World Trade Center, several major business institutions, shopping malls and tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda, Travelbag, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Southall Travel and Holiday Gems so you can book your The Palace Downtown Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace The Old Town Hotel Dubai
- The Palace Old Town
- Palace The Old Town Dubai
- Sofitel Dubai