Once again the Palace Hotel delivered outstanding service and hospitality. After a tiresome flight and lost luggage the Palace put a smile back on my face, excellent breakfast and immaculate room. David the receptionist was the outmost professional and continuously throughout the day chased the airline until my luggage was delivered. The overall ambiance was relaxed, with staff attentive, friendly and courteous, a special mention to Leander who's smile and concerning chat certainly cheered me up, again sincere professionalism shining through. I have no reason to stay at any other hotel in Dubai, the Palace is totally recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace, built on the edge of a lake, is a harmonious blend of the past and present of Dubai with 242 guest rooms and suites boasting a captivating Middle Eastern theme. The luxury hotel hosts an array of international restaurants featuring fine cuisine, a breathtaking luxury spa, recreational facilities, a large pool and a comprehensive business center. It is ideally located near the Dubai World Trade Center, several major business institutions, shopping malls and tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Palace Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace The Old Town Hotel Dubai
- The Palace Old Town
- Palace The Old Town Dubai
- Sofitel Dubai