InterContinental Dubai Festival City
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$381
Jumeirah.com
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$336
US$252
Hilton Dubai The Walk(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$332
US$242
Agoda.com
  • Pool
The H Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$209
Travelocity
US$6,854
US$6,308
US$644
US$500
The Oberoi, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$270
TripAdvisor
US$6,328
TripAdvisor
1,988 results
All reviewsanise restaurantthe club loungeambassador memberclose to the airportshopping mallwet roomcreek viewminutes from the airportbedroom suiteexcellent hotelbusiness tripburj khalifarooms are spaciousbreakfast buffet ismain restaurantafternoon teaihg
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 November 2013

I've stayed here on three separate occasions this year as I had business nearby. The positives of this hotel are: proximity to the airport, it's attached to the Festival City Mall, and the public areas are quite nice. The pool is also quite nice. Check-in is quick and painless. The staff has been very attentive and quick to respond to my needs. The rooms are a good size, well designed, and clean but could be freshened up a bit--furniture/furnishings are showing their age. The creek views are very nice. I was upgraded to a one bedroom suite on the last visit and the room was really outstanding. The only real downside would be the location--which works well for me --but if you wanted to spend time in the city it's not so great.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
IHGDFC_45777, General Manager at InterContinental Dubai Festival City, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2013

Dear "MRDB9"
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your stays in InterContinental Dubai Festival City. We are pleased to read that we have delivered a consist good experience on your three visits.

I was delighted to read your comments involving many aspects of your stay from check in to the pool area, and sincerely thank you for highlighting the areas that made a difference.

We look forward to your next visit to our hotel.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

When your room costs more than $1000 a night you expect 5* luxury, right? And you won't be disappointed if you stay at the Intercontinental Festival City. Firstly, it's 5 minutes by taxi from the airport so if you arrive late at night as I did there is no hassle getting to the hotel. It's also a short taxi ride from the Metro so Dubai is very accessible from here. A very warm welcome as soon as I exited the cab, check in was easy & I was shown to my room. The room has every possible amenity you could need but nothing appears to be too much trouble for the wonderful staff here & I'm sure they'd find you anything that you needed. Everybody has a welcoming smile on their face & you are greeted warmly wherever you go in the hotel. The room was very spacious with a super comfortable king size bed & large windows overlooking Dubai Creek & Festival Centre mall. The bathroom was large with separate area for toilet, vanity, bath & shower. The lighting was perfect with the ability to create as much or as little light as needed in each area of the room. There are wonderful dining options & I highly recommend the breakfast buffet. The hotel is attached to the Crowne Plaza & the 2 hotels share facilities, so you have access to multiple restaurants & more than 1 pool. Dubai is not an inexpensive place to visit, but if your budget does allow for a stay in this hotel, then you should definitely do it.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking Dubai creek - you won't be disappointed.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Dear "Simon M",

Thank you for your review and comments regarding your recent stay with us at InterContinental Dubai Festival City.

We are pleased to read your comprehensive review highlighting the main areas you liked about our hotel such as the breakfast experience, room design, leisure areas and specially your remarks about the attentiveness of the team. We are glad to receive such motivating feedback specially on our service, since makes us proud of our efforts to make every guest stay a memorable one.

Once again thank you for your comments and I do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel.

René van Camp
Hotel Manager, InterContinental Dubai Festival City.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

One of the nicest hotel in Dubai, with good location, and on walking distance to Festival city shopping mall, however I was shocked to see cockroaches in the meeting room ( Al Waha 2), while we were at the middle of our training . I manage with my collegue to catch 2 of them, and we were hoping we don't see any of them on the food and drinks placed in the meeting room.

such thing is not acceptable in any hotel in Dubai, so what if this hotel is with InterContinental brand.

even the water glasses placed on the table was dirty .

The hotel seems to be very busy at this time of the year, however there is no excuse for such hotel to neglect on the hygienic issues.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
6  Thank Abdulla A
IHGDFC_45777, General Manager at InterContinental Dubai Festival City, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2013

Dear "Abdulla A"
Warm greetings from InterContinental Dubai Festival City. I am writing to express my concern regarding the recent comment you posted on TripAdvisor.

First of all, I'm happy to know that you consider our hotel to be among the best in Dubai. I believe you enjoy our hotel's location and close proximity to the Festival City mall. Whilst I am pleased with the good comments, I was concerned to read about the experience you faced in one of our meeting rooms. Please be assured that your feedback was very valuable to us and allowed us to investigate the cause of your discomfort and take the necessary correct measures. We have established ourselves as a clean and safe hotel, an aspect of our hotel that is preferred by many, and in the event that the comfort of our guests is compromised, immediate action is taken to rectify this. I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you encountered and I hope when you return you will see the improvements made.

Thank you once again for your valuable feedback and I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel soon so that we can provide you with a true InterContinental experience.

Rene van Camp

Reviewed 28 October 2013

I stayed here with my husband who is a Royal Ambassador member. We got upgraded to a beautiful suite, which was the nicest hotel room I believe I've ever stayed in! It had a full living room, dining area, bar, powder room, master bath w/ceiling faucet for the tub and a separate shower. The closet was very large and also separate. We were greeted by name every time we returned from being out. It's connected to a mall so there are places within walking distance where you can eat or shop. We had a wonderful view from our room also. You can ask for a pillow menu and try out all sorts of different pillows to sleep on. The bed was very comfortable, better than my mattress at home! Very nice!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank slatsyrc
IHGDFC_45777, General Manager at InterContinental Dubai Festival City, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

Dear "Crystal S",

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel and in particular about your satisfaction as an Ambassador loyalty program member. We are pleased to read that you enjoyed the suite given to you and the view from our hotel which we are very proud of.

We strive to give great and impressive service to all of our guests and it makes us happy to read we exceeded your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in Festival City.

Once again thank you for the kind words of praise and your continuous loyalty to our brand.

Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

Very good hotel but few things to look into
Being a platinum while serving me all of sudden check in staff moved to serve a local and made me wait
Secondly if you upgrade a platinum member then you should offer the lounge service which is included in club rooms as your room info says otherwise

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank JAYSHANGHAVI
IHGDFC_45777, General Manager at InterContinental Dubai Festival City, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Dear “Chocat”,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your most recent stay with us.

We are please to know you liked our hotel, although regret to read regarding our colleague at the front desk leaving you unattended. We would like to apologize for this and assure you we are committed to provide equal attention and good service to all our guests, unfortunately in this occasion we missed the opportunity to show this to you. We will review the information and discuss this matter with the colleague to avoid any similar situations in the future.

On regards to the club lounge access, we do our best to offer the benefits of the loyalty program as stipulated in the regulations, sometimes upon availability we provide additional offers to our guests, which are not mandatory. Regardless of this, we will take your feedback into consideration for future upgrades and benefits provided to our loyal members.

We look forward to your continued visits and hope to welcome you again in the near future.