Tulip Creek Hotel Apartments
Jumeirah Beach Hotel(Dubai)
US$897
US$727
Jumeirah.com
Hilton Dubai The Walk(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$281
US$254
  • Pool
Jumeirah Creekside Hotel(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$195
Jumeirah.com
US$577
US$469
  • Pool
JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$193
jaresorts.com
US$453
US$409
  • Beachfront
Address Dubai Marina(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$427
US$361
Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$301
US$212
US$449
US$408
US$2,383
US$1,502
Agoda.com
All reviewsdeira citymetro stationmultiple devicesswimming poolwalking distancespacious apartmentvery comfortable staycreek viewhome away from homebreakfast buffetkitchenettemaidmallshampooproscons
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 February 2011

I required a visa and made the mistake of applying through the hotel. They told me it would cost about £150 and take up to 5 working days in addition to a £1200 as security deposit. 2 weeks later, nearly missed the reason for wanting to go to Dubai and my visa isnt no where ready. Turns out that they didnt apply for it for days. I ask them to cancel, pay a travel agency $300 for an express visa and I get it in 2hours. I ask them to return my deposit and they deduct about £200 in charges and 3 weeks later no money. Spend a fortune calling them from the UK every other day. No one is replying emails.
Not to mention the rubbish standards in the hotel while I was there.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends
8  Thank teekaykid
Reviewed 1 February 2011

An enjoyable stay at Star Boutique Hotel Apartment. A one-bedroom apartment was luxuriously spacious, tastefully decorated and well maintained. An ideal setting if you're seeking a discrete location away from the usual tourist hotspots. The only downside was its low profile; taxi drivers were unfamiliar with this property and required navigational assistance to find it.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
7  Thank jazk
Reviewed 26 January 2011

my 2nd visit to the hotel, the stuff is friendly , the service is excellent you can feel the difference ......clean big one bedroom apt. with creek view //// breakfast is excellent ....
i enjoyed my stay ...............

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank loulou11dubai
TCHA2015, Manager at Tulip Creek Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2015

Dear Valued Guest,

Warmest Greetings from Tulip Creek Hotel Apartments

We would like to thank you for choosing Tulip Creek Hotel Apartment as your accommodation choice and for taking the time to post your excellent and motivating comment on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to know that you had an excellent stay with us. We are most concerned with the satisfaction and happiness of our guests and your comments are of great value to us. Moving comments such as yours ensure that the team at Tulip Creek continue to strive and maintain the best level of services.

Once again thank you for your kind comments which we have also shared with the team. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon at Tulip Creek Hotel Apartments.

With Best Regards,

M. Salman Khan
Operations Manager
Tulip Creek Hotel Apartments

Reviewed 3 March 2010

This is the 3rd time I've gotten back to Star Boutique. The 1st time, in Nov'09 was impressive. The 2nd time was a little disappointed with the overall service. Room was not cleaned even when I get back to the room.. etc. The 3rd time, was really bad. They don't even give any perks to returning customers. Again, I left my room at ard 10am, hang out the 'Pls Clean My Room' sign, press the 'Room Cleaning Button' and when I got back at 3.30pm, the room is still not cleaned !!!! And the reception told me that I shld hv informed the reception that I wanted the room to be cleaned when I left the hotel !!! So I gathered the entire morning, none of the housekeeping staff was on my floor cleaning the rooms ! And this is NOT THE FIRST TIME !!

And when I need to extend my stay, they offer me a very unattractive rate. Now bear in mind that internet doesn't come free ! But blessing in disguised, I found DUSIT PRINCESS DUBAI, near CITY CENTRE offering an even BETTER RATE, with FREE internet and 50% off F&B thrown in !! So here I am now, in a MUCH BETTER HOTEL, with BETTER SERVICE, and FREE Internet.

In times like this, SERVICE is all that matters ! And remember to treat loyal customers well :)

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business
3  Thank Bunnies2405
Reviewed 21 January 2010

Over all a very comfortable stay withvery good staff and service. Excellent location near to Metro diera station and walking distance to city center mall - kids enjoyed the spacious apartment rooms and swimming pool. Would highly recommend this hotel to everyone travelling to Dubai.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled with family