“EXCELLENT CONFIDENT DRIVERS & FRIENDLY WITH METERED FARES”
Review of Dubai Taxi

Dubai Taxi
Ranked #5 of 29 Transportation in Dubai
Reviewed 13 October 2016

I used the local Dubai Taxis a few times during my recent stay in Dubai from 14/07/16 to 18/07/16, each time I used the taxis I have to say I found the drivers to be friendly polite & confident drivers [a little fast at times], overall a good way to travel around & all taxis have metered fares & less chance of being ripped off.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,220)
All reviews
in 64 reviews
"emirates"
in 21 reviews

Reviewed 12 October 2016

Clean, efficient and polite service. Just need to check drivers take credit cards before riding. There are also limousines but stick with the taxis...identified by their coloured roofs.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

I downloaded the android app Smart Taxi. Where ever I needed the taxi I got it with a maximum of 5 mins.
Further there were lot of taxis waiting before my hotel, Dubai Mall, Festival Village and almost all the attractions I went.
The rates were comparatively cheap than UBER.
Only recommendation is to extent to Abudhabi.

Reviewed 11 October 2016

We used taxis a lot, they were always available, affordable and reliable. Having the meter made a big difference from other countries - no argument. Every taxi driver was professional and knew where we wanted to go.