“Visit the shop and make at home”
Review of Organics Cafe

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Organics Cafe
Ranked #3,743 of 9,565 Restaurants in Dubai
Killeberg, Sweden
“Visit the shop and make at home”
Reviewed 2 June 2012

I adore the Organics shop, it stocks so many products you can't find anywhere else. So why is the cafe menu so like everywhere else? Bland and ordinary with nothing exciting for the vegetarians. Why not pop next door to the shop and offer veggie cheeseburgers or southern fried veggie fillets? In truth I can't even tell you what I had - I know I was forced to chose something I didn't really want and forgot it even while I was eating it. More effort please!

Visited April 2012

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dissapointing service”
Reviewed 4 March 2012

I had lunch with 2 girlfriends at the Organics Cafe recently. 1 friend chose a pasta dish while the other friend and I decided to help ourselves to the salad bar. Food from the salad bar was alright, however my friend who ordered the pasta dish waited close to 45 mins for her food to arrive! My cappuccino took 30 mins to prepare too. It puzzled me that getting the attention of the service staff was close to impossible as they seem to be busy walking up and down, but there were no more than 5 occupied tables at that time.

Dublin, Ireland
“Healthy”
Reviewed 4 January 2012

Food is nice. They should add some more gluten free options to the menu, but a nice place to go.