“MORE or less.”

Price range: US$8 - US$30
Cuisines: International
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Inspired by the great cafes of Europe, More cafe was established in Dubai in 2002 to provide residents with the best of European hospitality in an aesthetically balanced and relaxing environment. Our large menu is a reflection of the diversity of our staff and clientele, featuring dishes from around the world. The trendy interiors reflect a confluence of the industrial style with our signature colour purple, which is complemented by the works of local artists displayed on the restaurant walls. Our core values of honesty, integrity and hard work are a result of the ideals set by our founders who continue to maintain the company as a family run establishment. What sets us apart is our commitment to the people we serve, which extends beyond the sustainable food trends we support and includes socially responsible initiatives that contribute to the growth of the community.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“MORE or less.”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

I've been to MORE a few times, and fortunately for them, each experience is inconsistent. One can have a great experience at one location, and not such a memorable one at a different location. The food is generally good. Service is debatable, with some of the servers lacking the up-training that could help in improving the customer service experience. Check the operating hours before visiting since each location operates on different schedules.

On my most recent visit with family, we had the quiche, vol-au-vent, and lentil soup. All three dishes were good and well priced. We ordered an apple crumble to share; the apples were doused in cinnamon, the crumble was soggy, and the dish was heated in a microwave. We brought this to the attention of the server, who just shrugged off our concern.

Good place for casual fare. Nothing MORE!

• Visited October 2013
MORECafe_1, Public Relations Manager at More Cafe, responded to this review, 6 October 2013
Dear BDEurope,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding MORE Cafe! We pride ourselves on our food quality and service, and I am saddened to hear that your experience was disappointing. I would appreciate it if you could drop me an email at marketing@morecafe.co letting me know which MORE Cafe you visited and when so we can look into this matter further.

I hope your next experience at MORE will be MORE and not LESS!

With best regards,

• Arabic first
dubai
“You"ll ask for MORE in More”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

This is one of our favourite restaurants in dubai mall. The soup is terrific- it comes in a big brass pot- and one order can feed about 4 persons. All their main items are good. Including the desserts, and even their spelt bread is lovely.
We love the MORE cafe.

• Visited August 2013
MORECafe_1, Public Relations Manager at More Cafe, responded to this review, 1 October 2013
Dear rajnihiro,

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a great review! We look forward to welcoming you in one of our restaurants again in the near future :)

Kind regards,

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Why did hipster burn his fingers?”
Reviewed 3 July 2013

Why did hipster burn his fingers?

He had More coffee before it was cool. Website says mOre concept is a brainchild of a Dutch partnership, but I could hardly see any brains in designing it. Hope no one judges Dutch by it.

Start with coffee which is served in plain glass without a handle. Obviously you are about to burn your fingers, therefore, a piece of toilet paper is wrapped around the glass. I visited establishment first time in 2002 in Garhod and it was welcome addition to Emirates crew accommodation, bustling with life. Place closed since, and there were some other stillborn mOre places, but you can't deny they have a following, as sometimes I am required to meet friends there. When you visit mOre you have to ask WTF more than once. Start with central table which has no legs, but hangs from the ceiling on steel cables. Looks great, but swings violently, especially on Friday brunch with children running around - with food, plates and cutlery on it.

Cutlery is a story on its own, heavy and unusable, one might think it's a Candid Camera prop. It must be made to order as it's hard to find something that ugly and dysfunctional off the shelf. The menu looks like a bunch of papers gone through a shredder tied to pad with (very heavy) M40 screw. I guess this keeps menu on the table if there are strong winds in the mall.

If this hasn't put you off yet, food is actually not that bad. Looks and tastes like one you find in motels scattered around German motorways, but delivered in slightly slower fashion - went there for a lunch break few times and never spent less than an hour and my mom always complains I eat too fast. Considering what you getting, value for money is poor. There are quite a few Asian fusion options too. Once I've ordered French Onion Soup, it was quite expensive, but what came to the table stunned me - cooking pot with enough soup to serve 6.

Verdict: Go there if you must meet friends who can't find their way to Paul's

• Visited August 2012
MORECafeOman, Public Relations Manager at More Cafe, responded to this review, 21 July 2013
Dear FoodEliminator,

We are so sad to hear you haven’t enjoyed the MORE experience. Many of the objects you have mentioned in your review are the elements that make MORE Café unique and we receive many compliments for these specific aspects of our cafes. Our unique design is what makes us memorable. However, we have noted your feedback and suggestions and will review these aspects in the future.

We hope your next visit to MORE Café will be a better one.

Kind regards,

Beirut, Lebanon
“Magic pancakes!”
Reviewed 29 June 2013 via mobile

Nice to look at and nice to taste!! I got 3 pancakes in my order, and I have never seen such shaped pancakes! They look more like flat cupcakes to me!

If you're with kids, it's a must get!

(Well works too if you're adults :))

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Diala S
Houston
“Great spot for reliable cuisine”
Reviewed 31 May 2013

The MORE cafe is the nicest place to eat at the Gold & Diamond Park. Yummy soup served in individual cauldrons, with irresistible bread. There's a huge table that could accomodate 20 people. They serve all day and don't mind you stopping in for a coffee or coke. Free wifi.

Visited February 2013