“only for family who use all the kitchen and make self food”

Jormand Hotel Apartments
Ranked #486 of 546 Hotels in Dubai
Raipur, India
“only for family who use all the kitchen and make self food”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

there is confusion to all person about this hotel because there is one more hotel which name is jormand so when we told to taxi he not get to this hotel then we call to hotel phone they help us give hotel landmark to taxi driver then we reach this hotel . we find that hotel had old TV 1999 model without remote and and only 3 channels are work the ask for reception they told us its all room with this type of tv . then we ask for internet they told its 40 dhs for 1 day so we forget to use and make our tea and coffee and go to our dubai city tour

Room Tip: take any room but inform them that you need nothing from hotel because its very costly better buy fr...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Stuttgart, Germany
Reviewed 6 November 2013

15 minutes walk to metro station, you are able to discover Dubai on your own. Friendly staff always helped to make my stay as good as possible. My room was clean and had everything i needed. As i 'm used to hostels i was happy about the kitchen and the opportunity to cook for myself. Whenever i'll be in Dubai again, i would book a room here.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
perth
Reviewed 27 October 2013

This hotel was terrible we've travelled a lot & this would have to one of the worst.
Safe was broken
Lock on door to balcony was broken
Very dirty bathroom
Lots of dirty stains on carpet
Terrible breakfast & cold as well
Could never get hot water only ever get Luke warm water
Paid for Internet could never get connected at least we had our money refunded.
Would never stay here again

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank wishingPerth

Travellers are raving about these Dubai hotels

Amman, Jordan
Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

I found the room disgusting, sheets are not clean, room smells like a dead cat, not comfortable mattresses! Anyone who finds this hotel good he/she hadn't been to good hotels before, that's why I hate sudden trips you have to settle for bad choices! When I checked-in the guy at the reception told me that he wants to keep my passport so he can enter it into the system and then when I come down I can collect it, the process took around two hours and I went down two times to get it and on the last time he mumbled in Hindu to the guy next to him and I'm pretty sure he was insulting me or making fun of me!

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank Hamzeh A
Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

I had to wait fr 45 mins in the lobby since they were'cleaning' the room. Even though I had booked 3 days in advance. Because of them i got a Parking fine. The hotel parking toois very bad it takes 30 mins to find a spot. The tv has only 3 chs. Had no remote. Towels had holes in them.even the wifi plans are very expensive and slow. There wasn't any convinent charging points too. That's no Preassure in water taps so couldn't have a good shower too.Overall I wouldn't go back there again.

• Stayed September 2013
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Good Service, Staff are always smiling & very helpful & very good & excellent service. We very happy staying this hotel Jormand Hotel & Apartment Dubai. Clean Room, service of are excellent. My kids are very satisfied in this hotel.We will recommend this hotel to my family & friends in Iran

Room Tip: Room are very spacious for us & quiet side. Clean room.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Mahmood K
Rome, Italy
Reviewed 12 September 2013

A really lovely hotel and good value for money. it's 10mins walk to the metro line which can take you there for a few Euros. And also very close to the Creek with all of its attractions. By booking here, the most important thing if i need any service from the hotel the staff and specially the manager Mr. Khan was so co-operative and professional.

Room Tip: I would always recommend to my friends who visit Dubai.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo